+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

ayesha_a said:
You hace to follow it properly- aur kuch likhein na likhein but goodnews ka zaroor poochna hai, DAILY!
yes everyday I start my posts from this one hehehe

B

bestplace4u

Wife came home with a goat.

Husband asked"Is bhains ko ghar kion lai ho?"

Wife:"Dikhta nahin, bakri hy!"

Husband:"Bakri se hi poch raha hon" ;D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khloud said:
wes bhai..... wht abt me??? i have travel history means i go abroad like twice in a year for vacationsbut only for a weeek or soo...... mu husband has contacted the mp and in feb the mp said that if everything is recieved in time my case will be done in oct... but nothing in oct .. when we contacted the mp he said that the background checks has not been recieved..... wht do u think is going on??? i applied on 4 march 2010..... case started processing on 25 may 2010... re med done on 7 july 2011...
Since your remedical was done in July you should received your PPR soon InshAllah as soon as they are done with your background checks..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
psionator said:
This is really weird, my husband got a call today from CHC ISB asking if he had done the remed. My husband answered yes and they asked him when.. so he gave the answer about 2 weeks back. Thats about it..

anyways, according to the TCS tracking number, the passport was received 2 weeks ago by NASIR at CHC..

why did he get this call? should we be worried?
Nothing to worry about, they probably just want to issue your VISA since everything is finalized except for medical results. They probably just wanted to confirm with your if you had done medicals already so they don't put a long BFD on your file...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
chotach said:
guys my wife recieved Re-med and PPR together today,

she is going for medical tomorrow. hopefully we can make it before Nov 15.
Congratulations bro! Hope everything works out for you guys and you are united before the year end...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
I wonder what happened to the case, he just disappeared from this forum after he filed the law suit ::)

humpakwatan said:
It was Pagal Boy who inquired with Islamabad about the status of his case and was told that his wife got the visa already(came to pick it up herself at Islamabad) and the case is closed.

He then ordered CAIPS notes and found that his wife had landed in Toronto already on 19 January 2011.

He called CIC to inform them that its not his wife who landed, his wife is still in Karachi. He was then told to have his wife fly over from Karachi to Islamabad expenses covered by CHC I to verify her identity and to get her visa.

Also Pagalboy was told that an officer/agent working at CHC was fired and before he left he sold many visa's to people and the wife who landed was one of those visa fraud cases that he sold visa to. Pagal boy is currently fighting a lawsuit against the CIC Islamabad Visa Post and asking for an audit to be done there with the help of a Montreal lawyer. He was offered a settlement amount from CHC but he turned it down.

His REAL wife has also landed before he filed the law suit just to be safe that Islamabad wont try to give him any trouble if he does it before that. He also filed the complaint against CHC formally.

blue angel

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
salam wes bhai plz mari help kay .in other sence mashwara day kah maray case koo 22months hoo gay hay our CHC kee taraf say june 2011 main call aaee thee uss kay badd maray husband nay MP say millay too uss nay kaha kah aap ka interview aay gaa .lakin abhee tak after4 months koee letter nahee milla . i have a daughter four and half year old .main embassy koo aik letter bajna chahtee hou app ka kia mashwara hay bajou kah nahee it will good for my case or not .thank u

B

bestplace4u

wes786 said:
I wonder what happened to the case, he just disappeared from this forum after he file the law suit ::)
In my opinion it was all drama baazi just get cheap fame.

mj1998

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Salaam brothers and sisters, alhumdolillah my wife received her passport back today.

Info for DodgeCharger and tweety and any other Re-Med/PPR case:

My wife received the Re-Med & PPR request on Sep 21, responded on Sep 23. The address on ecas disappeared yesterday and the status changed to Decision Made. So, in total, it took a little over 5 weeks.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mj1998 said:
Salaam brothers and sisters, alhumdolillah my wife received her passport back today.

My wife received the Re-Med & PPR request on Sep 21, responded on Sep 23. The address on ecas disappeared yesterday and the status changed to Decision Made. So, in total, it took a little over 5 weeks.
Congratulations Bro! Things are looking good towards the end of this year MashALlah...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
blue angel said:
salam wes bhai plz mari help kay .in other sence mashwara day kah maray case koo 22months hoo gay hay our CHC kee taraf say june 2011 main call aaee thee uss kay badd maray husband nay MP say millay too uss nay kaha kah aap ka interview aay gaa .lakin abhee tak after4 months koee letter nahee milla . i have a daughter four and half year old .main embassy koo aik letter bajna chahtee hou app ka kia mashwara hay bajou kah nahee it will good for my case or not .thank u
Check your inbox!

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mj1998 said:

Congrats and Thanx much bro.

A

alpha1980

mj1998 said:

congratsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss