11/10/2010
Doc's Request.
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
03/12/2010
Med's Request
July 16th 2012
sahibzada_2010 said:
I look really ugly if I post my picture you will be scared. You know how pathans looks like!!!
i don't agree with you sahibzada lol

pakhtun_89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISLMBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/10/2010
Doc's Request.
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
03/12/2010
Med's Request
July 16th 2012
sahibzada_2010 said:
Sister I don't know what you said in urdu cuz its hard for to read it but its not about how ugly a wife is and husband. Its about how much understanding they have. Alhamdullilah my wife was chosen by my parents because it was arrange marriage but there were some requirements in a girl where I was looking for but I also thought with myself that how much taqwa and deen I have in my self before I ask in girl and offcourse I told my mom about what I look for in a girl. My prime requirement was a girl who takes hijab, not just as a piece of cloth, but with its full essence. The other requirements include her being intelligent and well educated in islam, i dont want her degrees to earn money for me tomorrow becuase i am man and a man job is to support his wife also intellectual and open minded etc... I told my mom I want a girl who has saved herself, who has refused attention because she looks forward to attention of only one guy. That is the essence of ugly girl so yes she is my whole world too balkay everything sky earth etc.....

Now no more Halloween I am going out to scare people. I love hashey's reese's tortillas chocolates people give me.these ones only.
Mashallah zra de rala khoshala ko

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anso said:
A|| CHC-ISB Letter's are in below link ,

(CPC, Mississauga "Approval letter" to CHC-Islamabad " PPR " Letter ).

https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0AR42TT5LBYjcZGhmYjQzanNfM2R0bm5yZGM5
great job anso

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahibzada_2010 said:
A perfectly plausable explanation. Hence it depends on the culture and way of life style where a husband wants to let his wife to work or want her to be a house wife and take care of kids. If a wife is busy with working than how the kids will grow up specially in this country somehow a husband and wife has to find a way for the kids and that would be a day care where your kids are not anymore your kids. Therefore, I don't need to assert, convince or dictate anybody for anything. I set everyone free because I set myself free. Freedom of course, comes from Allah. This holds true for all aspects of life. The ugly girl thing was just a funny and trivial case that goes longer from posting pictures on the forum to Halloween with the sister.

peace.P
+1 for you brother :)

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this mf is right ..............

http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/marriage-fraud-targeted-by-canada-border-agency

Kenny found out that tsunami zz are due to fraud marriages .... soon that news would be out too .... last year it snowed a lot in Alberta ..... well what else due to fraud marriages ..........

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
qamalik729 said:

http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/marriage-fraud-targeted-by-canada-border-agency

Kenny found out that tsunami zz are due to fraud marriages .... soon that news would be out too .... last year it snowed a lot in Alberta ..... well what else due to fraud marriages ..........
lol..

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
how_much_longer said:
Alhamdullilah my wife recieved the passport with visa today! This forum is an excellent source of support, information, and guidance. You all are doing a great job in keeping this place informative and fun at the same time.

May everyone's cases come to completion soon. Inshallah.

Congratssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!! :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
pakhtun_89 said:
I have seen WES bro and his whole family at the airport, my grandfather was on the same flight as his wife and yes Wes is a good looking man and yes he is tall, i think 5'11 or 6 maybe.. no homo lol.. ;)
;D ;D Good guess! I am 6'

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sahibzada_2010 said:
I look really ugly if I post my picture you will be scared. You know how pathans looks like!!!
wese pathans r v beautiful how could u be ugly hmmmmmmm ::)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
wes786 said:
;D ;D Good guess! I am 6'
ahan gud height MashaAllah! so ppl r guessing abt Wes brother :)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakhtun_89 said:
I have seen WES bro and his whole family at the airport, my grandfather was on the same flight as his wife and yes Wes is a good looking man and yes he is tall, i think 5'11 or 6 maybe.. no homo lol.. ;)
Good for his wife ;D ;D

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:

his loathsome belly is also a result of marriage fraud...how...he sponsored a foreign guy (same sex sponsorship)...that guy made him pregnant and later dumped him...
reason of his hate toward spousal sponsorship