+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

A

alpha1980

Shak-Ams said:
Assalam o alaikum....i have a good news to share with all of u..

Today i hav recieved my PPR...thanks to Allah! :)

my time line is:
Aug 2010 AOR
30 Aug Done re-med
Oct 4 PPR

i have a question if any one can help!!
ppr says :You must ensure that you have PREPAID the courier for the return of your documents.
can any1 tell me should i have to pay some amount while sending my passport...or what??
thanks in advance!
congrattsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
that is the news of the month!! i told u bro.. that ur close to the finish line..n u thought it was not possible..but when Allah (swt) wants everything is possible..wow!! soooo happy for you ..now ur turn to pray for us :p :p
Thanks very much sister, I will respond to all wishing posts later on but thought your should be responded rightaway since you have the guess power on finishline :) Saggit19 sister now I am also done with PPR can we both redraw/repaint that finish line to little closer to PPR boundrly line for all the other members and we need to done this chopke se CHC ke empire ko pata nahi chalna chahiye.

Here is received an email from CHC this morning without even sending them any email from my end. Pehle 5 emails karo tu jowab nahi dete thay and ub begair email ke he jowab. CHC is too much yaar.

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Passport request letter was sent out to applicant on 05 Oct 2011 and since medical examinatino(Spelling Mistake) results would expire on 30 October 2011, applicant should submit requested documents as soon as possible.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.c

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Thanks very much sister, I will respond to all wishing posts later on but thought your should be responded rightaway since you have the guess power on finishline :) Saggit19 sister now I am also done with PPR can we both redraw/repaint that finish line to little closer to PPR boundrly line for all the other members and we need to done this chopke se CHC ke empire ko pata nahi chalna chahiye.

Here is received an email from CHC this morning without even sending them any email from my end. Pehle 5 emails karo tu jowab nahi dete thay and ub begair email ke he jowab. CHC is too much yaar.

File No:

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Passport request letter was sent out to applicant on 05 Oct 2011 and since medical examinatino(Spelling Mistake) results would expire on 30 October 2011, applicant should submit requested documents as soon as possible.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Immigration Section

wah ...ALlama Iqbal (Bala uncle) said

KHudi ko ker buland itna keh her taqdeer sey pehley
khuda bundey sey khud poochey bata teri raza kya hey

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
On this forum most of the people are living in Pakistan and some in Canada.
Once advice I want to give to all who are in Pakistan right now: spend as much time with your family cause once you are here you shouldn't be putting your stress on the one who already lives here!
For those who are already here and sponsoring from the other side of the world: tell your other half to be ready to be away from their daddy, mommy and this and that!!

When we sponsor our loved one, it takes all the energy from us to send inquiry to Islamabad, to go to mp every now and then and on top of that to hear the "why don't you hire a lawyer to do our work the right way and faster"! And when together after years of waiting...they start "i miss my mom"! oh ya we all love our family members but once you decide to go on the other part of the world to start a new life then you shouldn't act like a baby who needs a bottle from the mother!!

For those who are still waiting for the other half...I say enjoy your own company for the time being and stop stressing yourself cause you will need some of the energy when they are here:) relationship starts when both are together and NOT on the phone anymore!!

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
whywait:( said:
Once advice I want to give to all who are in Pakistan right now: spend as much time with your family cause once you are here you shouldn't be putting your stress on the one who already lives here!
For those who are already here and sponsoring from the other side of the world: tell your other half to be ready to be away from their daddy, mommy and this and that!!

When we sponsor our loved one, it takes all the energy from us to send inquiry to Islamabad, to go to mp every now and then and on top of that to hear the "why don't you hire a lawyer to do our work the right way and faster"! And when together after years of waiting...they start "i miss my mom"! oh ya we all love our family members but once you decide to go on the other part of the world to start a new life then you shouldn't act like a baby who needs a bottle from the mother!!

For those who are still waiting for the other half...I say enjoy your own company for the time being and stop stressing yourself cause you will need some of the energy when they are here:) relationship starts when both are together and NOT on the phone anymore!!
hahhahahhahahahha
welll SAIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

B

bestplace4u

lol very out of topic, seems like dil se nikli hai :p

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

File No:

Dear Client,

Regards,

Immigration Section
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

DONT TELL me they r way too muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh\they sent a reply , widout mail ........omg hilariousssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ...........................

they hvent replied to my hubby 's mail whic he sent like 7times !

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
Yes dil se nikli hai and it's right on topic!! my words will make sense to you when both of you are together and few months have passed:)

bestplace4u said:

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
bestplace4u said:
lol yes i agree!! ;D

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes dil se nikli hai and it's right on topic!! my words will make sense to you when both of you are together and few months have passed:)
I agree to the extent that we should keep our expectations from spouses "realistic" there is no rosy garden with butterflies to catch, as poet said

Tu ger meri ho bhi jaye
dunya keh ghum yon hi rahain gey
:):):)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
i have saved ur post as a word doc in my pc..will refer to it when my hubby gets here inshAllah ;D

B

bestplace4u

but it does not imply on me ;)

H

humpakwatan

That is what I tell my husband to enjoy his life with his family in PK right now because once he is here life is not as easy as in Pakistan for guys. Here he will have to work hard from scratch and that means you cant afford to go to Pakistan to visit your parents for a year or two at least.