waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Hello All
I have a question so please answer whoever went through this situation.
My wife's file was transferred to Islamabad in the first of week of December 2010. Her medical is expired now and we didn't hear anything from CHC yet. I have the file number through email request.
Can we go for medical by ourselves since we know the file number and we are aware of medical expiration or should we wait for the medical request from CHC.

Thanks

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mainbucha said:
Hello All
I have a question so please answer whoever went through this situation.
My wife's file was transferred to Islamabad in the first of week of December 2010. Her medical is expired now and we didn't hear anything from CHC yet. I have the file number through email request.
Can we go for medical by ourselves since we know the file number and we are aware of medical expiration or should we wait for the medical request from CHC.

Thanks

Unfortunately you cant do the re-medical voluntarily ........ CHC-ISB sends you a re-medical request form without which the Designated doctor is not authorized to do re-medical ......... so you have to wait for CHC-ISB to do the initial review, apparently they are working on Oct 2010 files these days

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
thank you very much for the information

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
ok so last week ...
i checked my e-case .. it was updated ... to
started processing on Jan 25 2011
and today i checked again its back to application for PrR
recvied on OCT 4 2011
the processing thing is gone ............. :-\
n i m checkin with my client id >>>>
when i check with the file number
Bxxx it says started processing on oct 11 2010
wht does this meen ? :(
why would they change it ?? :-\ :'(

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amirkijaan said:
ok so last week ...
i checked my e-case .. it was updated ... to
started processing on Jan 25 2011
and today i checked again its back to application for PrR
recvied on OCT 4 2011
the processing thing is gone ............. :-\
wht does this meen >?????? :(
I think Application received message is more valid and the other one could just be a glitch because had they started working on your application in Jan 2011 you must have received some correspondence from them by now

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
became-a-loner said:
I think Application received message is more valid and the other one could just be a glitch because had they started working on your application in Jan 2011 you must have received some correspondence from them by now
ture ..... i gusse so n i thought the same thing when i saw the processing date
but when my husband checks it , its say they started processing on
OCT 11 2010

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amirkijaan said:
ture ..... i gusse so n i thought the same thing when i saw the processing date
but when my husband checks it , its say they started processing on
OCT 11 2010
It has been a year since they received application so I assume that they must have done initial review on it and I guess when they do initial review the status of "Received" changes to " started processing" ....... may be its about the time to order CAIPS to see what initial decision they made on the file and soon you should receive some correspondence

KHAN05

Jun 5, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
AOR Received.
06-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
06-2011
Med's Done....
06-2011
Passport Req..
NEW BORN ADDED JULY 2011, FILE FORWARDED OCT 2011..Passport sent 26th April 2012
QUICK QUESTION??
I SENT MY CHILD APPLICATION (ON 15TH JULY 2011) TO ADD HIM TO MY EXISTING APPLICATION, "WHICH I FILLED IN MAY 2010",,, BUT NO RESPONCE UNTILL NOW,, ANY ONE WHO HAVE ANY IDEA WHY THERE IS NO RESPONCE FROM MISSISAUGA OFFICE UNTILL NOW........SHOULD I WAIT OR EMAIL CHC ISLAMABAD IF THEY HAVE RECIEVED MY APPLICATION......??

MY TIME LINE IS

CHC ISLAMABAD RECIEVD APPLICATION ----JULY 2010
STARTED PROCESSING JULY 2010
PCC REMEDIACAL DONE JUN 20TH 2011
SENT APPLICATION OF A NEW BORN JULY 2011
WAITING .....

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KHAN05 said:
QUICK QUESTION??
I SENT MY CHILD APPLICATION (ON 15TH JULY 2011) TO ADD HIM TO MY EXISTING APPLICATION, "WHICH I FILLED IN MAY 2010",,, BUT NO RESPONCE UNTILL NOW,, ANY ONE WHO HAVE ANY IDEA WHY THERE IS NO RESPONCE FROM MISSISAUGA OFFICE UNTILL NOW........SHOULD I WAIT OR EMAIL CHC ISLAMABAD IF THEY HAVE RECIEVED MY APPLICATION......??

MY TIME LINE IS

CHC ISLAMABAD RECIEVD APPLICATION ----JULY 2010
STARTED PROCESSING JULY 2010
PCC REMEDIACAL DONE JUN 20TH
SENT APPLICATION OF A NEW BORN JULY 2011
WAITING .....
I guess when you sent the application for new born in July, it takes them 4-6 weeks to document it on your file and then to que it for review which can take from 2-4 months I assume so based on their retarded processing times, it is not unusual to see no correspondence yet ...... but it wont hurt to write them an email or get it done by your MP

KHAN05

Jun 5, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
AOR Received.
06-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
06-2011
Med's Done....
06-2011
Passport Req..
NEW BORN ADDED JULY 2011, FILE FORWARDED OCT 2011..Passport sent 26th April 2012
became-a-loner said:
I guess when you sent the application for new born in July, it takes them 4-6 weeks to document it on your file and then to que it for review which can take from 2-4 months I assume so based on their retarded processing times, it is not unusual to see no correspondence yet ...... but it wont hurt to write them an email or get it done by your MP
THANKS FOR UR QUICK REPLY,,,,,BUT THE MISSIAUGA OFFICE SHOULD SEND MY NEW BORN FILE AND SHOULD INFORME ME THAT THEY SENT MY CHILD APPLICATION TO CHC ISLAMABAD
BUT NO CORESPONDENCE FRON MISSISAUAGA OFFICE..?

somuchinlove

Jan 22, 2011
Congratulations to all who got their passport requests- Mashallah, it is awesome!

I do have a quick question if you guys can help me out. Re-medical for my husband was sent June 1st and CHC Islamabad received medical on June 20th. I have been waiting for PPR since than. Last night I received an email from CHC islamabad stating " Background checks for this applicants have been completed". Not sure how long do i have to wait?.

Here is my timelines.

Applied June 2009.
File fwd to Chc - Aug 2009
remedical and re-pcc- May 2011.
submitted everything and waiting since June 2011-

Waiting for PPR- everything has been very smooth, however the wait time is killing me. I have applied for CAIP notes and I will receive CAIP Notes via email on October 12, 2011. How many more weeks?

Thanks Guys!!! and good luck to you all.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KHAN05 said:
THANKS FOR UR QUICK REPLY,,,,,BUT THE MISSIAUGA OFFICE SHOULD SEND MY NEW BORN FILE AND SHOULD INFORME ME THAT THEY SENT MY CHILD APPLICATION TO CHC ISLAMABAD
BUT NO CORESPONDENCE FRON MISSISAUAGA OFFICE..?
you sent the application of your newborn to Mississauga Office ......... was it not supposed to be sent to CHC-ISB to be added to your spouses's application ......... sorry I dont much experience when it comes to child's application may be someone with experience can answer better

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
somuchinlove said:
Congratulations to all who got their passport requests- Mashallah, it is awesome!

I do have a quick question if you guys can help me out. Re-medical for my husband was sent June 1st and CHC Islamabad received medical on June 20th. I have been waiting for PPR since than. Last night I received an email from CHC islamabad stating " Background checks for this applicants have been completed". Not sure how long do i have to wait?.

Here is my timelines.

Applied June 2009.
File fwd to Chc - Aug 2009
remedical and re-pcc- May 2011.
submitted everything and waiting since June 2011-

Waiting for PPR- everything has been very smooth, however the wait time is killing me. I have applied for CAIP notes and I will receive CAIP Notes via email on October 12, 2011. How many more weeks?

Thanks Guys!!! and good luck to you all.

so without any objection or any such hitch they have been keeping your relationship a hostage for two years .... its pathetic indeed ...... if they did not tell you in the email that it is in que for review its really hard to say how long they can take to make final decision ...... CAIPS can give better picture hopefully .......... from re-medical date they have one year to finalize the case otherwise the re-medical expires ...... best of luck

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
shamsia said:
Awww that is so cute! Im sure the wait was worth it :) Glad to see you guys together. Hoping and wishing that the others are united with their loved ones soon. Ameen.

Psst, I know I should be the last person to be asking this (considering our timelines), but do you guys look the same? I have nightmares that by the time I reach Canada, I would have the famous marriage paunch and my husband a receding hairline :eek:
lol!!! that is sooo true..that is one of my fears right now as well :'( :'(