3-khilafah5
4-n2nadir
5-ONE 2 KA 4
6-R.Majani
7-Truefriend
8-ZZAADD
9. Great Person

Anyone els living in GTA

I think this seems like a decent list. Lets select a spot and time now. If anyone else decides to enter their name, they can always add it.
I think this seems like a decent list. Lets select a spot and time now. If anyone else decides to enter their name, they can always add it.

www.zauq.ca --- Haven't been here yet
http://www.affysgrill.com/ ---- I like this one

what about something in Toronto which will probably be more convenient for everyone ..................... any ideas other members and please let us know if you are interest to meet up and the best time and day .......... I think networking will help us and may be one day we will become a big family as a direct result of CHC-ISB brutality ......... :)

A

alpha1980

Hello All, i hopeeverbody enjoy Eid. Let see this week what CHC response. I hope v got lot of PPR InshAllah.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
became-a-loner said:
what about something in Toronto which will probably be more convenient for everyone ..................... any ideas other members and please let us know if you are interest to meet up and the best time and day .......... I think networking will help us and may be one day we will become a big family as a direct result of CHC-ISB brutality ......... :)
:) i am interested in meeting u guys n i would love it :)

im a shy person but since we are goin throu the same thing y not help one another since
no one else is helpin lmao

but i cant make this meetin becoz insha'allah tomorrow im on the plane to see my hubby :)
i cant wait insha'allah with ALLAH SWT's will i get there safe and enjoy my vacation wit my baby
:)

Hussey80

Sep 1, 2011
Salaam to All,
I am new in this forum. I have a question to all members. I have received my CAIPS note today. Couldn't understand one thing in that.

what does the meaning of " PAPER FILE SENT TO PA FILE BF'D TO: INT ON XX/XX/XX ?

Many thanks

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
:) i am interested in meeting u guys n i would love it :)

im a shy person but since we are goin throu the same thing y not help one another since
no one else is helpin lmao

but i cant make this meetin becoz insha'allah tomorrow im on the plane to see my hubby :)
i cant wait insha'allah with ALLAH SWT's will i get there safe and enjoy my vacation wit my baby

Great, enjoy yourself and have a safe journey

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hussey80 said:
Salaam to All,
I am new in this forum. I have a question to all members. I have received my CAIPS note today. Couldn't understand one thing in that.

what does the meaning of " PAPER FILE SENT TO PA FILE BF'D TO: INT ON XX/XX/XX ?

Many thanks
I believe it is when they send your paper file to filing department with a Brought Forward date means when to be reviewed

dell1505

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-2010
File Transfer...
01-12-2010
Med's Request
05-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012
became-a-loner said:

Toronto is definitely awesome, and Lahori kebab comes to mind....I was just adding my suggestions and yes, please everyone, add your spot in the list and then we can choose a location the "democratic" way....:)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hussey80 said:
Thanks for your Help,

But what is INT???

I guess it must be short form of INTO, if I am not wrong .......... since they try to put too many info on one page and the program can only show initial letters opposed to full words ............thats all i can think

dell1505

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-2010
File Transfer...
01-12-2010
Med's Request
05-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012
Hussey80 said:
Thanks for your Help,

But what is INT???
I think it means, "Initialized"....I could be wrong.....

Hussey80

Sep 1, 2011
dell1505 said:
I think it means, "Initialized"....I could be wrong.....
Thanks You, I was thinking, INT is ( interview), Like the wrote on CAIPS note "FILE BFD TO: INT ON XX/08/11. Also In my Caips, they wrote file is in Interview Queue. Its 19 Months since my process was started. Many time, I have email to CHC-I. But in their reply , they never said, you are in intervoew queue.
Any comments on it Please?

Thanks

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Hussey80 said:
Salaam to All,

Many thanks
Hey, this might help you understand the CAIPS codes: http://immipedia.ca/CAIPS_Codes

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
dell1505 said:
1-Dell
2-Became a Loner
3-khan82
4-khilafah5
5-n2nadir
6-ONE 2 KA 4
7-R.Majani
8-Truefriend
9-ZZAADD
10-One 2 KA 4
11. Great Person

Anyone els living in GTA

www .zauq.ca --- Haven't been here yet
http ://www .affysgrill.com/ ---- I like this one
I think I am OK with Mississauga since I am in Hamilton, but you guys can decide any place

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Hussey80 said:
Salaam to All,

Many thanks
This means the paper file is sent to PA(storage area), File BF'D(bring Forward Date) to : INT(initials of the officer either looked at your file or will look at it) on blah blah date. Hope it helps.

Hussey80

Sep 1, 2011
Many thanks to Shamsia & Wes786. Wes bhai, I have read your post, Mashallah, you are really helpfull to all. Cong. to you for togatherness.
Wes Bhai, My time line is
AOR March 2010
Quebec Selection done in May 2010
Medical Exp. Jan 2011 & sent new one in Jan 2011
Imm forms & PCC update April 2011
In July 2011 Background check was underway & Aug. 2011 Background check are over
1 Sep. 2011 , I have reveived my 1st CAIPS note. which is saying, File is in Interview queue. Also everything month, I got reply of my email from CHC-I, they never said they, you are in interview queue.

Will you please comment on it?

Thanks & God bless you all