Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
yES, I would second that! I've gotten the med done from him TWICE and both times I was done under one hour, and even got my PPR within 2 weeks of getting the medical done. So would HIGHLY recomm him!!

saggit_16 said:
Well they don't except any from applicant coz there's chance of forgery and even after having X-ray at shaukat Khanum you are not given any the hospital mails it on its own.
I didn't have experience but I heard that Dr.Arif Mahmood Siddiqui at Hameed Latif hospital is better in that sens as they have all the Equipment readily available.

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
they do have a female-helper sort inside the room if the applicant is female, but the doctor does the entire physical test etc.

kachrakhana said:
Hmm so I think I should take appointment with Dr Arif Mahmood so they can all test at one place.Also do all male DMP have female staff for female applicant ?

pakhtun_89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISLMBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/10/2010
Doc's Request.
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
03/12/2010
Med's Request
July 16th 2012

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
And as long as I remember there isn't much to worry about for females as the most of the med is simple health & daily life questions like do u have any disease, do u smoke, drink, kill, killed ;) and then they get ur exact height weight and check weather you breath or not and max they try to check is brains by hamming the knees with a toy hammer ;D
that was all in my case anyone else with different experience?

zeeeee said:
they do have a female-helper sort inside the room if the applicant is female, but the doctor does the entire physical test etc.

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
saggit_16 said:
And as long as I remember there isn't much to worry about for females as the most of the med is simple health & daily life questions like do u have any disease, do u smoke, drink, kill, killed ;) and then they get ur exact height weight and check weather you breath or not and max they try to check is brains by hamming the knees with a toy hammer ;D
Hahahaha!! You crack me up!! LMAO ;D

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
DodgeCharger said:
With reference to caips
What is seldec?

And a value of zero for seldec?
It basically means Selection Decision. Here are the codes:
http://immipedia.ca/CAIPS_Codes

Dont know what the zero means though. If I can venture a guess, SELDEC 0 might mean that your case is still pending & they havent taken a conclusive decision yet. Maybe the seniors can give you a better answer :)

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
yaar koi ye bataein ............... mera case 9 june ko submit hoa hai...medical test bi kia hai...or online check kia hai .. in process............ kitna arsa lagta hai......... KOI BATA SAKTA HAI PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! koiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit_16 said:
With above re-medical definition how about if ONE say due to this waiting torture I got killed by them and in order to survive I do smoke and drink.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
ZZAADD said:
yaar koi ye bataein ............... mera case 9 june ko submit hoa hai...medical test bi kia hai...or online check kia hai .. in process............ kitna arsa lagta hai......... KOI BATA SAKTA HAI PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! koiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
if june 9 2011 u have 9-12 months before u here from them so most likely next july from ur applocation being transfered to CHC islamabad

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZZAADD said:
ZZAADD Bhai sorry to say but abhi aap soo jaye long time ke liye April 2012 mey Angrai le ke othe phr kuch update ho gi ap ke case pr. 2nd option ye hy ke ap PK chale jaye or April 2012 mey wapis aa jaye.

razasris

Aug 17, 2011
ZZAADD said:
ZZAADD please dont mind but please so jao long time ke ley atleast for 1 and half year ke ley june 2011 main file ka matlab hai end of 2012 main shaide koi reply meley app ko CHC islamabad se. 1 july 2010 to 30 june 2011 cases files ka time duration hai 24 months tu ap ne june 2011 main file kia hai tu ap ko tu 24 month ka wait hai Allaha ap ko sabaar ata karey ameen.
EID Mubarak to Every One :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zeeeee said:
Normally they have female doctors and assisstance if the applicant is female.

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MashaAllah Bohat Bohat Mubarak hoo Sister............. Happy togetherness....

Humaumair said:
GUYSSSSS MY HUSBAND JUST GOT THE PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA !!!!!!!

O MY GOD I AM SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AB HOYE HAI ASAL EID :)

Allah ka bohut karam hai yarr Alhamdulillah..

Allah sub ki mushkil asaan kerayyyyy