Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
khan82 said:
Tor Wi khorye singa yea te mai yaady gay deera de tasona ham akhter de saba ko na? ;)
Jis din itni achi hogayi meri pasto us din mai pastoon women organization khol ker uski president bun jaungi :'(

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Ohhh poor he.... baykar mai he maraa gaya

khan82 said:
ohhhhh my Goddddddddddddd ye sub sun kay muji ab meri husband par shak ho rahe hai :-\ coz he also says why should I see other's I have my sweet wife :p abe samaj mai aye ke when i am in Canada waha drama chal raha hoga wait I call him :p

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Yay Congrats, atleast you sent it away already, its just a matter of time and your will receive it back with the VISA on it.

Ours 29th was last night and it will most probably be EID tomorrow, as Saudi, and London has announced theirs today...

zeeeee said:
Ookay so a little advice for all those who want to get their PPs made:

I ordered mine on Aug 1st. Got my PPR on Aug 25th. Upon checking the status of my PP application 2 days ago, they informed me that my data had not been sent to ISB. Ofcourse I got on their case! (n this is the Garden Town office in Lahore. No clue about the PTV side office.)

Anyhow, what I did was, I found some one in the Intelligence Bureau office (reference, and then they got it checked internally). Apparently, my PASSPORT was ready and this was just some scam to get extra money out of us, hence they bahana-ofied about data not complete n blah)

So, all those who're in the process of getting new PPs issued, please be aware that the passport is usually MADE and ready to be delivered in 4 weeks. The online time is 21 working days. So, just in case.. check your local office after a month has passed. (I got it made regular, becz I hadn't been expecting a Re-med & PPR so soon). The PASSPORTS ARE READY after 1 month and usually lying around in their collection back quarters. Do not be fooled into giving them any EXTRA after you've paid all your PP fees.

ALhamdulilah I got my passport today and have already dispatched it in the afternoon. Inshallah it will be there by tomrw.

The rest of you, today's the last taak-raat so please pray for everyone and anyone, and that we all get the good news that we've been wanting to hear and waiting for, SOOONNN!! Inshallah. Ameen.

and all those in CAN, US, UK, SA: EID MUBARAK IN ADVANCE!! :)

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
primarily Congrats a bunch MashaALLAH you got it & already sent it today thats very good....
Thanks for all the info I would be up for it next monday on PTV office with urgent request... Remember in prays

zeeeee said:
Ookay so a little advice for all those who want to get their PPs made:

I ordered mine on Aug 1st. Got my PPR on Aug 25th. Upon checking the status of my PP application 2 days ago, they informed me that my data had not been sent to ISB. Ofcourse I got on their case! (n this is the Garden Town office in Lahore. No clue about the PTV side office.)

Anyhow, what I did was, I found some one in the Intelligence Bureau office (reference, and then they got it checked internally). Apparently, my PASSPORT was ready and this was just some scam to get extra money out of us, hence they bahana-ofied about data not complete n blah)

So, all those who're in the process of getting new PPs issued, please be aware that the passport is usually MADE and ready to be delivered in 4 weeks. The online time is 21 working days. So, just in case.. check your local office after a month has passed. (I got it made regular, becz I hadn't been expecting a Re-med & PPR so soon). The PASSPORTS ARE READY after 1 month and usually lying around in their collection back quarters. Do not be fooled into giving them any EXTRA after you've paid all your PP fees.

ALhamdulilah I got my passport today and have already dispatched it in the afternoon. Inshallah it will be there by tomrw.

The rest of you, today's the last taak-raat so please pray for everyone and anyone, and that we all get the good news that we've been wanting to hear and waiting for, SOOONNN!! Inshallah. Ameen.

and all those in CAN, US, UK, SA: EID MUBARAK IN ADVANCE!! :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saggit_16 said:
Ohhh poor he.... baykar mai he maraa gaya
hahahaha no bach giay I know men are very cleaver I honestly called him and told him yeh desiccation ho raha hai forum mai ..........tu kehty hai ke when wife is not around then they saw other girls .............He siad you are mad sub ek jisay nahi hoty hai lol hahahahah aur phir kehta hai dehknay mai kair harj hai :eek:

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
saggit_16 said:
Primarly Congrats a bunch MashaALLAH you got it & already sent it today thats very good....
Thanks for all the info I would be up for it next monday on PTV office with urgent request... Remember in prays

and me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
bestplace4u said:
o bhaee main bhi apni wali se yehi bolta hoon, aur akele main sab larkion ko dekhta hoon trust me ham sab ek jese hain :p
I know sab mard aik jaise hote hain ..I have heard it too many times that I dont even need to confirm it anymore :p chichori qoum..but at least he doesnt do it when I am with him..warna dusri larkiya will give me strange look saying "what does she lack?" :'(

B

bestplace4u

khan82 said:
hahahaha no bach giay I know men are very cleaver I honestly called him and told him yeh desiccation ho raha hai forum mai ..........tu kehty hai ke when wife is not around then they saw other girls .............He siad you are mad sub ek jisay nahi hoty hai lol hahahahah aur phir kehta hai dehknay mai kair harj hai :eek:
I told u bv k saamne nahi dekhte :D akele main sab dekhte hain :p

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010

khan82 said:
hahaha dont worry I will teach her to sing for you when you land khair say :p

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
khan82 said:
ohhhhh my Goddddddddddddd ye sub sun kay muji ab meri husband par shak ho rahe hai :-\ coz he also says why should I see other's I have my sweet wife :p abe samaj mai aye ke when i am in Canada waha drama chal raha hoga wait I call him :p

hahaha khansis you are too cute...beechare he will wake up thinking my wifey has called to say Eid mobarak..and you will attack him without any proof... ;D

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
I know sab mard aik jaise hote hain ..I have heard it too many times that I dont even need to confirm it anymore :p chichori qoum..but at least he doesnt do it when I am with him..warna dusri larkiya will give me strange look saying "what does she lack?" :'(
aurten to bohat doodh ki dhuli hoti hain na shareef qoum like babara shareef :p
ok i am out to ZzzzZZland :p

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Tor-wi said:
First time i confirmed hahahaha :p coz i blindly believe him ,but abe tori khayal rahkonge hahahaha 8)

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
OMG! u literally called him :O
Ok am to bed b4 i also get one ;D
Best bro would talk to you later ;)
Good night all

khan82 said: