+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

fj423

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
salaam alaikum everyone!
ramadan mubarak :)

im sure this question has been answered before and i apologize but i was wondering...

if my husband and i want to tell the embassy that i would like to become the representative of my husband's case - do we just have to re-fill the "use of representative" form again and it would be valid? or do we have to send them a cover letter ??? because we are changing his mailing address in afghanistan to my mailing address here in canada so i assume they will also want me to be a representative of my husband since i will be receiving his mail from them...any thoughts??

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let me know if it's still going on.. It's time to take some action...

Pagalboy said:
Guys a formal complaint against Chc Isb is under going for those who want to file a complaint I have the right form link message me for the link.

You will be assigned a agent from the Humain right of Canadian citizen regarding your complaint

You must send it by post or fax so they can send a audit team to Islamabad and decrese timeline to 12 month maximum as indicated on Chc isb website

Armageddon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Yeh kya hai yaar time 24 months kar diya unn logon ney yeh kya hai yaar this not fair hamara kya kasoor hai yaar hum log kya ghalat kar rahay hain yaar yah tu sahi nahin hai naa :( :( :(

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Armageddon said:
Yeh kya hai yaar time 24 months kar diya unn logon ney yeh kya hai yaar this not fair hamara kya kasoor hai yaar hum log kya ghalat kar rahay hain yaar yah tu sahi nahin hai naa :( :( :(
Ap to khafa mat hona ap ka to PPR be agiay baqi sub ke liay dua karna ok :)

Armageddon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Oh bhai One 2 ka 4 pehlay kyun nahin viah kiya aap ney ab kyun kar rahay ho ab itna aur time lagay gaa

Allah Khair rakhe paa ji!

mkhan63

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
khan82 said:
Ap to khafa mat hona ap ka to PPR be agiay baqi sub ke liay dua karna ok :)
I just want to clarify that the timing on the CHC website is for the past cases which were finalized last year between July 2010 to july 2011. The 24 months was the time period it took for those case who got their PPR in the period of July 2010 to July 2011.
So i hope and prey in the month of ramadan that all applicants should get their PPR soon.
Inshallah

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
I suggest you write a detailed coverletter explaining the whole situation with the address change request in it as well and also send the new 'use of a representative form' with you being his representative for future correspondence.

fj423 said:
salaam alaikum everyone!
ramadan mubarak :)

im sure this question has been answered before and i apologize but i was wondering...

if my husband and i want to tell the embassy that i would like to become the representative of my husband's case - do we just have to re-fill the "use of representative" form again and it would be valid? or do we have to send them a cover letter ??? because we are changing his mailing address in afghanistan to my mailing address here in canada so i assume they will also want me to be a representative of my husband since i will be receiving his mail from them...any thoughts??

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
Voluntarily Sent: Jan. 21, 2012
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2012 received on: May 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
Danny4450 said:
I hate to be the one bringing "not so encouraging" news but I just checked the CIC website & the processing time for spousal sponsorship from Pakistan has gone up to 24 freaking months :mad: ... Last quarterly updated on July 26, 2011. I was hoping that the processing time would go down but instead it went up :( :(

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

Hey, Just wondering if everyone goes by the general CIC website and not the Islamabad site, this is modified in JAN so in just a few months they have a year of a processing diff?? http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/processing-traitement.aspx?lang=eng

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
O wow!! My address disappeared again!!!
Last time it did tu I got my re-apps and supp forms request!!
Inshallah re-med this time!!

Ps: what's the scenario for launching a complaint against CHC-I? I'm in!

mkhan63

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
wes786 said:
I suggest you write a detailed coverletter explaining the whole situation with the address change request in it as well and also send the new 'use of a representative form' with you being his representative for future correspondence.
Hey Wes Bro. I just read about your Loss. I am deeply sorry to hear that. INshallah Allah will forgive him in the month of ramadan and give you and your family great strength.

kashif8597

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2010
AOR Received.
13-July-2010
Salam,

I am also July AOR (July 13, 2010), but havn't gotten re-pcc or re-medical. No movement ever since. Just wondering if there is something you did differently that might have caused things to speed up. I have had the mp inquire on my behalf but he was also told that applicatino is in process for intitial review :(

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

alpha1980 said:
Ramadan Mubarik to all my brothers and sisters.
Wishing you blessings of Holy month of Ramadan
May Allah almighty accepts our prayers and give us reward on the day, we need it most.
Ameen......

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mkhan63 said:
Hey Wes Bro. I just read about your Loss. I am deeply sorry to hear that. INshallah Allah will forgive him in the month of ramadan and give you and your family great strength.
Ameen!

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
ANY GOOD NEWSSSSSS???

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
lonly widout hubby said:
ANY GOOD NEWSSSSSS???
salam honey hope you doing well. Not really just my address is disappear from e-case hope some thing good come up Inshallah