May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
ainy inam said:
HELLO AND CONGRATS A LOTTTTTTTTTTTT..........PLZ LET ME KNW WHEN DID U HAVE RE_MDCL???
June 20th or so. Dont remember the exact date

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
ii had my wifes application stuck with canada post and it was delayed by about 14 days but successfully delivered and signed by someone there

sahibzada_2010 said:
Salaam to all;
Did anyone application got stuck with canada post during the strike and locked out time?
I sent my wife application on June 8 and i think it delivered after the strike over (June 27). I checked the item tracking number and first it says "labour disruption major accident occurred with canada post beyond control resulting in a delay" then it changed to "to be determined" after the strike. I kept contact with Canada post and then later they sent me this email:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Canada Post about the item identified below.

The receiver of this item, Case Processing Centre, Mississauga, is a Large Volume Receiver and unfortunately the final delivery confirmation and signature are not always obtained, because of the high volume of mail. Most items are delivered without being scanned in the system.

Please follow up directly with receiver to confirm.

A postage refund has been issued for you. You should receive it within 5-10 business days.

We appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience you may have been caused.

I dont know anything and i am so stressful. I MISS MY WIFE SO MUCH THAT SHE CRIES EVERY TIME WHEN I CALL HER. SHE DON'T KNOW THAT HER APPLICATION WAS STUCK WITH CANADA POST. I TOLD HER THEY WORKING ON IT. I GOT MARRIED ON MARCH 18, 2011. WE STAYED ONLY 2 MONTHS TOGETHER AND I MISSED THOSE DAYS SO MUCH.

Now this accident happened to me and I am very sad. I hope my package is not lost. I have sent all the orginal documents of my wife. Only photocopies left with me .

I called CIC last Friday and they were working on June 3rd application. I can wait till august 12 after that I will die if my mail is lost (Hope its not)...

Please pray for me guys and I will remember you guys in my prayers.
Wasalaam.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
jack layton is my area MP too

wish he was here said:
According to the mail status our package has been delivered to the embassy but they've told us not to bother them for atleast 4 weeks after the mail gets delivered since it takes them forever to sort all the mail they get.

I e-mailed them about the last package we sent and this is the reply I got:

Dear Client:

If you have submitted the requested documents but your case status has not changed this is normal. This does not mean that your documents are lost.

Our office is unable to provide confirmation for each document delivered.

Please understand that due to the heavy volume of mail received at our office we are unable to open and sort mail immediately upon receipt. We suggest that you wait for 3 to 4 weeks before requesting for a case status inquiry after sending mail to our office.

If your parcel tracking details confirm the delivery of your documents at our mail room then rest assured they will be attached to your file accordingly.

Regards,

Immigration Section

So I have to wait 2 more weeks to find out what they think. I've sent them an e-mail asking for an update but I know I'm going to get a generic response.

Exactly why I'm hesitant of going, because I too feel they will be useless in my case because I come into the time frame. I feel the same way as you both that I feel they are useless. I mean kitne kameene hain ye laug, time frame barhate rehte hain aur jabhi in ko kaho k yaar itna dair kyun lag rahi hai, kehte hain chup ho kar baith jao tum time frame me ho. Fazool laug! Jack Layton is my area MP that is why I am considering contacting his office but I figure I may not get any response from them since he's so busy and all. Its better than nothing. The best I can do is just try.

Thanks for the replies btw! :D :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
wish he was here said:
According to the mail status our package has been delivered to the embassy but they've told us not to bother them for atleast 4 weeks after the mail gets delivered since it takes them forever to sort all the mail they get.

I e-mailed them about the last package we sent and this is the reply I got:

Dear Client:

If you have submitted the requested documents but your case status has not changed this is normal. This does not mean that your documents are lost.

Our office is unable to provide confirmation for each document delivered.

Please understand that due to the heavy volume of mail received at our office we are unable to open and sort mail immediately upon receipt. We suggest that you wait for 3 to 4 weeks before requesting for a case status inquiry after sending mail to our office.

If your parcel tracking details confirm the delivery of your documents at our mail room then rest assured they will be attached to your file accordingly.

Regards,

Immigration Section

So I have to wait 2 more weeks to find out what they think. I've sent them an e-mail asking for an update but I know I'm going to get a generic response.

Exactly why I'm hesitant of going, because I too feel they will be useless in my case because I come into the time frame. I feel the same way as you both that I feel they are useless. I mean kitne kameene hain ye laug, time frame barhate rehte hain aur jabhi in ko kaho k yaar itna dair kyun lag rahi hai, kehte hain chup ho kar baith jao tum time frame me ho. Fazool laug! Jack Layton is my area MP that is why I am considering contacting his office but I figure I may not get any response from them since he's so busy and all. Its better than nothing. The best I can do is just try.

Thanks for the replies btw! :D :)
Check back with them after two weeks but I am not sure if you would get a reply from them through email with too much details. I guess they would add the documents to your file and wait till your next BFD. Once your IMO looks at the proof you provided on your BFD, he will make a decision in your favour InshAllah :)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Salaam Wes786,

How have you been? Any news yet about your wife's PPR? Sending out my prayers for you and everyone else :)

Shamsia Quraishi

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
ainy inam said:
TODAY IS BIRTH DAY OF MY AOR FROM ISLAMABAD.................... :mad: :mad: :'(
ONE YEAR HAS BEEN COMPLETED............ :'(

LOL LOL LOL thats funny

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
Where is mariah? Did she get her passport back. If I am not wrong she has sent it two months back and havent received the passport back with visa yet! am I right? If yes, isnt this quite strange and long

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
KAAMIA72 said:
Where is mariah? Did she get her passport back. If I am not wrong she has sent it two months back and havent received the passport back with visa yet! am I right? If yes, isnt this quite strange and long
salam every one any PPR Wes bro jaldi karo PPR ly lo ke then its our turn :p

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
shamsia said:
Salaam Wes786,

How have you been? Any news yet about your wife's PPR? Sending out my prayers for you and everyone else :)

Shamsia Quraishi
Wassalam,

I have been alright and still waiting for wife's PPR. Thanks for the support and prayers.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
KAAMIA72 said:
Yeah she received remedical and PPR and its been 2+ months now, last I was talking to her couple days ago she still hadn't received it.

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
wes786 said:
Yeah she received remedical and PPR and its been 2+ months now, last I was talking to her couple days ago she still hadn't received it.
ok its medical plus PPR , understood. Thanks

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
Wassalam,

hmmm... Its on its way :p
Inshallah Allah nazar e rehmat farmaye ham sub par ameen

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
wes786 said:
Your remedical and PPR wasn't even together and you got the passport back with VISA within a month... Wow very lucky!!!!
Re meds and PPR were about 23 or so days apart. And we got our passport back in 11 days. So yes we are lucky, infact very very blessed.