+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

fna786

Jan 22, 2011
khan82 said:
As of my experiance i always keep emailing them nothing wrong even my process got faster than normal processing time since i am Aug AOR wish you best of luck and yes some time going to the MP is also not bad since i went three time during this process to MP
Are you sponsoring wife? I'm sponsoring my husband our AOR is Jan 2010 we know we will have interview but when only Allah knows. In Jan they sAid it won't be before march march came and left no word so then we emailed again and they said not before end of qtr...by this point I gave up and went to Paki for 1 month submitted my travel info and they simply said they have updated our file. Snce then I have not contacted them again. My husband still needs his remedial done as well. In the beginning we would hear updates or requests for more info but lately it's been nothing. It's very very frustrating. I also feel it's more difficult now the wait since I just stayed with hubby ...now it's back to our old frustrations. How di you deal with it?

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
fna786 said:
Are you sponsoring wife? I'm sponsoring my husband our AOR is Jan 2010 we know we will have interview but when only Allah knows. In Jan they sAid it won't be before march march came and left no word so then we emailed again and they said not before end of qtr...by this point I gave up and went to Paki for 1 month submitted my travel info and they simply said they have updated our file. Snce then I have not contacted them again. My husband still needs his remedial done as well. In the beginning we would hear updates or requests for more info but lately it's been nothing. It's very very frustrating. I also feel it's more difficult now the wait since I just stayed with hubby ...now it's back to our old frustrations. How di you deal with it?
No dear i am sponsoring my sweet heart husband and i already got my remed and waiting for passport request inshallah.... if i didnt get any update from their side i will email them some time in second week of July Inshallah befor i didnt get an update i was emailing them every week on thursday .... now sicne i got update from them kuch din unko be chain sy jeeny dy rahe hon phir start hoja honge after i complete 4 week of remed :p

fna786

Jan 22, 2011
khan82 said:
No dear i am sponsoring my sweet heart husband and i already got my remed and waiting for passport request inshallah.... if i didnt get any update from their side i will email them some time in second week of July Inshallah befor i didnt get an update i was emailing them every week on thursday .... now sicne i got update from them kuch din unko be chain sy jeeny dy rahe hon phir start hoja honge after i complete 4 week of remed :p
Have you ever tried to call the embassy in Islamabad directly?

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
fna786 said:
Have you ever tried to call the embassy in Islamabad directly?
no not really but for sure my husband fax them many times

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
question

how long one has to stay in canada to get the canadian passport?? is it 3 yrs or 5 yrs??

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Humaumair said:
question

how long one has to stay in canada to get the canadian passport?? is it 3 yrs or 5 yrs??
3 years without an interruption and by the time you apply, take test and actually receive your passport it is already around 4 yrs...so basically it's a 4 yrs frame till you get to hold your blue passport :p

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
3 years without an interruption and by the time you apply, take test and actually receive your passport it is already around 4 yrs...so basically it's a 4 yrs frame till you get to hold your blue passport :p
Salaam Behn jee

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
Any new PPR's lately!!! Someone anyone !!!

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
I guess nothing new has come in, that is what I would assume!!!!

:( :( :(

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
Babar jiii, whats your timeline..
Alpha1980 Jee, Khak-sar bohat purana guest hai CIC ka....

Sponsorship - Dec 2007
Interview - Feb 2009
Rejected - May 2009
Appeal - Jun 2009
Full hearing - Won 2011

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
bhaee main kuch nahi bana Alpha uncle jab bhi aate hain poochte hain any good news tou main indo idher udher ki news suna deta hoon - - - - - - - - Cemaraman Sabir key Sath BestPlace4u - Muhalla GEO News - Gawalmandi Lahore

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Salam all..

so many posts to read..i've been a silent reader for the past year and a half, but i drop in for queries every now and then..

Really sorry to hear about your father Degdecharger, may Allah give him place in the highest ranks of Jannat and bless his soul, Ameen! Its an irreplaceable loss yet you need to be strong! May Allah give you and your family strength to bear it! Ameen!

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
CONGRATULATIONS to all the M's! =)

Mahmed17, mariah, mdwx and muau! Please remember the rest of us in your prayers too!

and thanks ayesha_a, for your reply to the post..i did exactly that again, wrote my graduation and homemaker time periods, and as bestplace4u said, made sure i didnt leave any gaps in time..and have sent it back to the embassy! I really really hope i hear something positive sooooon..thanks guys for your help..

and tor-wi, your posts are so amusing, and i mean that in a good way! =) i see you and i have similar timelines, except that your husband has proceeded to the re medical where as m still waiting..i hope it gets done for all of us soooon..Ameen!