Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
someone told me that there is a new law implemented today that when someone lands in canada first time he will get temporary PR card and he wont get permanent PR card before 2 yrs...is it true?

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
bestplace4u said:
Did u know how advanced Pakistan is now in tech game? I have a laptop with broadband i never faced such problems.
Laptop with usb broadband is the best option for Load shedding but not everyone can afford that .

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
someone told me that there is a new law implemented today that when someone lands in canada first time he will get temporary PR card and he wont get permanent PR card before 2 yrs...is it true?
To my knowledge this law is comming soon but not implemented yet. It will also give the temporary visa to spouse to come to Canada.

B

bestplace4u

Doctorkhan said:
Laptop with usb broadband is the best option for Load shedding but not everyone can afford that .
ok how about a desktop PC with UPS and broadband connection?

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
No not yet ! but it has been announced officially.

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
bestplace4u said:
ok how about a desktop PC with UPS and broadband connection?
LOL .... bro with invesment on the UPS comes extra electricity bill ( considering if u r not stealing electricity ) ... so i believe ufone and this ring123 is a much cheaper and more reliable option :)

B

bestplace4u

Doctorkhan said:
LOL .... bro with invesment on the UPS comes extra electricity bill ( considering if u r not stealing electricity ) ... so i believe ufone and this ring123 is a much cheaper and more reliable option :)
How about telenor djuice add the canadian number in friends and family and pay only 1.20 rs for a min.
is se sasti tou sirf khamoshi hi milegi :p

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
bestplace4u said:
How about telenor djuice add the canadian number in friends and family and pay only 1.20 rs for a min.
ROFL .... good idea , u won :p

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doctorkhan said:
ROFL .... good idea , u won :p
Doctor Khan & Bestplace4 u bhai. Technology per itni behus hoi as how to communicate cheaply with spouse but what about those who play chess at CHC and delays spousal cases. Would you please shed some light on them also.

Doctorkhan, simplecall was good upuntill June 1st per kya hy ke izat ras nahi aii in ko and they made rounding minute policy instead per second while call quailty went bad. Than I opened account with ring 123 but to be honest I have recharged my account but has not yet tried the call.I have another provider Nuera Telecome with 1.8 cent (US) to pk and quality is good but problem with them is they charge tax's.
I am a long distance invented Guru.hahah

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Doctor Khan & Bestplace4 u bhai. Technology per itni behus hoi as how to communicate cheaply with spouse but what about those who play chess at CHC and delays spousal cases. Would you please shed some light on them also.

Doctorkhan, simplecall was good upuntill June 1st per kya hy ke izat ras nahi aii in ko and they made rounding minute policy instead per second while call quailty went bad. Than I opened account with ring 123 but to be honest I have recharged my account but has not yet tried the call.I have another provider Nuera Telecome with 1.8 cent (US) to pk and quality is good but problem with them is they charge tax's.
try poivy its cheap and good, yaar CHC k delay ka kiya karsakte hain hamare haath main kuch nahi hai.
We can only wait.

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

Bro they are paid to play chess and kill the time over their ... what do you think ?? this delay is because of their inefficiency .... no way , they were told to do so .... ab kuch kaam nai hoga to becharaun ne kuch to karna hai .... just like some of the ppl here come and reply on the forum while they work so CHC employess ka kya kasoor hai yaar .

Long Distance Invented Guru .... nah ..... i think " Long Distance Wale Baba " sounds better :p

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doctorkhan said:
Bro they are paid to play chess and kill the time over their ... what do you think ?? this delay is because of their inefficiency .... no way , they were told to do so .... ab kuch kaam nai hoga to becharaun ne kuch to karna hai .... just like some of the ppl here come and reply on the forum while they work so CHC employess ka kya kasoor hai yaar .

Long Distance Invented Guru .... nah ..... i think " Long Distance Wale Baba " sounds better :p
Haha Doctor Khan. But normally we kill time on forum or here there when we dont have anything or atleast much to do but they have huge huge multi years backlog, in my opinion they should work from home also on their laptop rather than playing chess game at Canadian high commision. ;D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
Haha...that's actually funny!

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Haha Doctor Khan. But normally we kill time on forum or here there when we dont have anything or atleast much to do but they have huge huge multi years backlog, in my opinion they should work from home also on their laptop rather than playing chess game at Canadian high commision. ;D
They should but i will still say that the problem is not in Islamabad , its in the Ottawa . Those S H I T Heads wont give us a fair chance and equal chance . With the speed they work on our files , it seems like they work during breaks of their chess game .

B

bestplace4u

yaar what about this temp pr wala chakkar any idea kab se start ho raha hai?