+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
whats Rosemary's email address ? also if you can share the letter you have sent.. I will add her email address in my contact list to send her emails on CHC-ISB.

jani99 said:
I have sent an email to Rosemary Barton @ CBC News, NDP Mps, Jack Layton and prime minister stephen harper.

J

jani99

pakivette said:
whats Rosemary's email address ? also if you can share the letter you have sent.. I will add her email address in my contact list to send her emails on CHC-ISB.
rosemary.barton@cbc.ca

paki girl

Oct 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21 jan 2010
Med's Request
23 dec2010
Med's Done....
11jan 2011
anzee said:
i also did only nikkah but in proper way like full wedding. how much time they gave to reply on objection letter?
plz let me know.
mine was also done in proper way with 200 guests invitees and they gave us 45 days time limit.. and on the 30th day of time limit v sent them the wedding n invitation cards..

paki girl

Oct 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21 jan 2010
Med's Request
23 dec2010
Med's Done....
11jan 2011
became-a-loner said:
the frequency of tussles on Pakistani Forum are unprecedented ............ :), we are a nation of fighters (as evident on this forum) and no wonder world is scared of us
larai larai maaf keroo ..Allah Ka ghar saaf keroo..
hehe

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
one2ka4 bhai app nai kaha tha kai address 2 weeks mai change ho jata hai,,,,,aur agar is sai ziyada tym lag jai tu kya karna chaheyai.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aey ALLAH Is Se Pehle K MOUT Hume
Ruswa Karde

"TU"Humare Jism
Humari Roh Ko Acha Karde,
Ye Jo Halat Hai Humari Hum
Ne Hi Banai Hai,

Jaisa"TU"Chahta Hai Ab Wesa Karde,

Humare Her Faisle Main TERI
Raza Shamil Ho,

Jo TERA Hukm Ho Wo Humara Irada Karde

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i called my MP Bal Gosal yesterday, he didnt return my call. When its time to get votes you will see these people everywhere, after the election they dont even return phone calls. Has anyone tried contacting the same MP or anyone from Bramalea-Gore-Malton area?

robyng65

May 1, 2011
Moncton, NB
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2007
Interview........
January 2009
Would I join this thread now that my husband has just sent and redone his forms after winning in appeals?
I am looking for anyone who might have knowledge on file numbers. Is everyone here having a file number which starts with the letter "B". Our file number is different from our original file number and the letter at the beginning is no longer "B" I am confused as to what this means. Does it mean special considerations after winning appeal or will they black list us and take longer to process our file? Timeline on the three page letter was 19 months for processing. What timeline was on the most recent AOR letter to you folks here.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
robyng65 said:
Would I join this thread now that my husband has just sent and redone his forms after winning in appeals?
I am looking for anyone who might have knowledge on file numbers. Is everyone here having a file number which starts with the letter "B". Our file number is different from our original file number and the letter at the beginning is no longer "B" I am confused as to what this means. Does it mean special considerations after winning appeal or will they black list us and take longer to process our file? Timeline on the three page letter was 19 months for processing. What timeline was on the most recent AOR letter to you folks here.
Does your file number start with "F" now? If that's the case, then you don't need to worry at all. It is the new series they have started since Oct 2010. Also, they are no longer sending any AOR letters in Pakistan.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robyng65 said:
WELL FROM OCT 2010 FILE NUMBER HAS BEEN CHANGED TOO F****** ALL THOSE WHO R APPLYING NOW AS WELL BEFORE OCT SOME OF THE APPLICANT FILE NUMBER FROM B**** IT HAS BEEN CHANGED TO F**** AS WELL,,,, SINCE OCT NO BODY RECEIVED AN AOR SO NO IDEA ABOUT TYMLINE.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
maali said:
Thank You ever1 for the congrats!

Here is my detailed timeline as requested by some:

Feb 2010:Sent Application to Mississagua
April 2010: CIC-Islamabad started processing (AOR)
May 2010: Sent supplementary forms as requested during AOR and western union receipts
May 2010: Visited my wife for 3 weeks.
June 2010: Sent pics from visit, Skpe log,more western union receipts, snapshot of email inbox along with a letter explaining the docs
Oct 2010:Voluntarily sent PCC as expired.
Nov 2010:Sent email to ask for status and request to expedite the process due violence in hometown. Received reply in 48 hrs that cannot expedite as in queue and there are many people with similar situations and is unfair. Also all spousal and children applications are already a priority.
Jan 2011:Sent email to provide status and medical is expired. Got reply that in queue for initial review!
March 2011:Visited spouse for 3 weeks. Received Remedical & PPR
April 2011: Sent passport and remedical receipt.
May 2011: Decision made as per CIC website!

Tip: Send only limited well sorted pictures with names,date of birth and relationship on back.
Congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
robyng65 said:
First of all Welcome to the Islamabad thread! I see your process has been going on for 3 plus years WOW...

I have seen some applicants where they had their file numbers switched to another letter, and someone mentioned that they were transfering all the files to a new system and that was the reason for it. Anyways, below is a whole thread on this may be you will find something there:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-file-number-changed-from-a-bxxxx-to-an-fxxxxx-t60116.0.html