+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

Just look at that :eek:

Thought my story might give a little encouragement.

My partner was approved as my sponsor in December 2010.

Seoul visa office received my application on January 24th this year.

My status became "in process" on April 7th and I received a letter asking me to send my passport.

Passport delivered with visa on May 9th.

I will be landing in Canada on May 31st.

This seems remarkably fast and we are very grateful to the embassy. I attached a cover letter with my application, politely asking us to be considered for expedited processing in light of our circumstances (separated due to our premature baby being born while my girfriend was visiting family in Canada). Thanks to the embassy in Seoul, I will now be joining my family in Winnnipeg.

Around 5 months from application for sponsorship to receipt of visa.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit_16 said:
how about fax ?
Emailed the embassy last night and got a reply that "it is in que to be reviewed the documents have been received and are attached to the file". I will be requesting CAIPS again end of May.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ALI_KHAN said:
My timeline is following:
Applied for my wife from Pak Jan 2010..
Received approval letter from Missas office end of Feb 2010..
AOR letter from ISL start of April 2010...
Some additional docs in Sept 2010
Remed and ppr together in mid of March 2011...
Remed done and passport sent mid of April...
Waiting now..
Nice!!! so you are one of those lucky ones to have it done in 12 months. COngrats....

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mariah said:
hey ppl tell me one thing,
does embassy tell u in email kay ppr bheja hai??
coz i receieved a reply kay med examination letter along with another letter is sent.....is tht another letter ppr or somthing else?
Inshallah it will be your PPR, they don't mention in the email what the request is. They just say that a request letter has been sent...

B

bestplace4u

wes786 said:
Emailed the embassy last night and got a reply that "it is in que to be reviewed the documents have been received and are attached to the file". I will be requesting CAIPS again end of May.
Doesn't say anything about re med?

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fee hay kitni aap kee?? ;D
app ka knowledge bhut hay kay 60 days mein letter Canada aata hay - laag asay raha hay jaisay aap khud Saif kay lawyer ho (just kidding).

Take it easy bro!

ALI_KHAN said:
Hmm..Ranjah bro I agree with you if saifsmarty's lawyer was in fact screwing around and not doing his job. But we have to realize that no lawyer no matter how good he is and trustworthy will ever release your re med until the fees is paid in full. The reason behind it is that after releasing the re med the lawyer has nothing in his hands because the passport request most likely will come straight to your paki address. Saif will change the address online after receiving the re med (do it). You have shown a lot of concern Ranjah but all I ask is that if some money is worth the pain saif is going through. I mean the steps you mentioned might be correct but just imagine if saif does all that and as slow as ISL is they delay his case even further cause of the slow process (i.e more 6 months) and more new information coming from Saif. Right now saif bro has everything in his hand to end the process in couple of months inshallah if he just pay that lawyer his fees. In my opinion the lawyer maybe slow or impotent but if he is asking for his total fees at this time then he is not wrong. That's what i assume from what I read from saif's previous post. But once again its just me. Peace and salam

P.S. Saif bro in ur previous post you were worried that there is a deadline for the re med documents. You are right but that is only if you do not have a professional rep. If u have a lawyer, like urself than the deadline is about 60 days cause the ISL embassy knows that the diplomatic mail takes a long time to reach Canada (to ur lawyer). So my advise once again, pay the lawyer and get ur re med asap and get an appointment with a doctor asap. May Allah help us in this difficult time..

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If a person has lived in more than one cities such as Lahore and Rawalpindi.......will there be TWO police clearance certificates from each city or one ......... please comment

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
My sincere advise to all late 2010 and 2011 applicants:

" If you are a professional or studying, please don't waste your time writing and checking things on this forum unless and untill its reallly needed like the embassy send out some stuff to you in which you require help of the forum members. I would like to share my story here, I am a dentist and was practicing when my husband applied for my immigration. Well when i got my AOR, i stated that on average we process the spousal application in 9 months. So based on that information I decided not to go ahead with my masters and my post-graduate training since I have to leave it in between. But now it has been more than 17 months and I am still in Pakistan and I regret now for wasting my precious time and doing nothing but a straight forward job in a Dental school as a Dental surgeon.
So please all you people out there, please keep on continuing your studies no matter what. Allah is the best planner of all. We may make all the plans for our lives but He is the ultimate planner. So please do think over this.

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
yes if you have spent more than 6 months in any city you need to get a police certificate from it in your case both from lahore and rawalpindi

became-a-loner said:
If a person has lived in more than one cities such as Lahore and Rawalpindi.......will there be TWO police clearance certificates from each city or one ......... please comment

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
hey shamma nice...a a dentist tooo...kahan say graduate kia?

Pak28

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
Expire Jan 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
none
LANDED..........
i wish soonnnn
salam every one,

guys how long do i have to wait again after i am in queue review by immigration officer should i email them again or should i wait an other one month before send them any an inquiry???????

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaimaa said:
yes if you have spent more than 6 months in any city you need to get a police certificate from it in your case both from lahore and rawalpindi

Thanks for your response what I was wondering is .............will there be TWO seperate PCC or its like e.g initiated at lahore and then the same background check is referred to rawalpindi and then final certificate is issued at Lahore as one certificate opposed to two???????

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
became-a-loner said:
Thanks for your response what I was wondering is .............will there be TWO seperate PCC or its like e.g initiated at lahore and then the same background check is referred to rawalpindi and then final certificate is issued at Lahore as one certificate opposed to two???????
As far as I know, You need two seperate PCC's from the relevant districts in Lahore and Rawalpindi.