+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

wes786 said:
Good morning! But its night in Canada and its weird to say good morning at this time :(
ok i will start using the following line from tmr

Good Morning Pakistan Good night Canada

Delta-BC

May 11, 2011
I am living in Canada and need to sponsor my family Back in my country...So please just have a look at my fee Calculations For One Adult (my Spouse) and 3 Dependent Children less then of age 6.

Right of Permanent Residence: 490$ Each member ( For spouse Only? Not for dependent Children?) Can i pay that at the time of Passport Request?

Sponsorship Application : (Per Application) 75$ ( Is that for my spouse only or for the kids too? with Kids it becomes 4 members)

Principle Applicant : 475$ (As above question)

A family member of the Principle Applicant (Less then 22yrs age) 150$ Each member =150*3=450

what is Total and what is exact amount ? Please help i am really mixed up at web site ........seniors please advise...May God bless you

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Delta-BC said:
I am living in Canada and need to sponsor my family Back in my country...So please just have a look at my fee Calculations For One Adult (my Spouse) and 3 Dependent Children less then of age 6.

Right of Permanent Residence: 490$ Each member ( For spouse Only? Not for dependent Children?) Can i pay that at the time of Passport Request?

Sponsorship Application : (Per Application) 75$ ( Is that for my spouse only or for the kids too? with Kids it becomes 4 members)

Principle Applicant : 475$ (As above question)

A family member of the Principle Applicant (Less then 22yrs age) 150$ Each member =150*3=450

what is Total and what is exact amount ? Please help i am really mixed up at web site ........seniors please advise...May God bless you
For now you only need to pay:

Sponsorship Application: $75 - One application for the whole family
Principle Applicant: $475 - Your wife
A family member of the Principle Applicant (Less then 22yrs age): $150 each child = $450

You can also pay the "Right of Permanent Residence Fee" at this stage or later its up to you but it will be $490 only for principle applicant. All dependent children that you are sponsoring are covered.

Here is more info:

For the acquisition of permanent resident status $490
This fee is payable by principal applicants (with some exceptions) and accompanying spouses and common-law partners. It must be paid before the immigrant visa is issued overseas or before the applicant becomes a permanent resident in Canada.

The following applicants are not required to pay this fee:

dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor, a child to be adopted, or an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild; and
protected persons, including Convention refugees.

Check the thread below for more details:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/right-of-permanent-residence-fee-t66432.0.html

Delta-BC

May 11, 2011
wes786 said:
For now you only need to pay:

Sponsorship Application: $75 - One application for the whole family
Principle Applicant: $475 - Your wife
A family member of the Principle Applicant (Less then 22yrs age): $150 each child = $450

You can also pay the "Right of Permanent Residence Fee" at this stage or later its up to you but it will be $490 only for principle applicant. All dependent children that you are sponsoring are covered.

Here is more info:

For the acquisition of permanent resident status $490
This fee is payable by principal applicants (with some exceptions) and accompanying spouses and common-law partners. It must be paid before the immigrant visa is issued overseas or before the applicant becomes a permanent resident in Canada.

The following applicants are not required to pay this fee:

dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor, a child to be adopted, or an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild; and
protected persons, including Convention refugees.

Check the thread below for more details:

May God Bless You Brother ....All I can say for your time and detailed answer :)

ALI_KHAN

Star Member
May 11, 2011
saifsmarty said:
dear fellows,
agr apnay higher kiye lawyer ko aby cancel kru to kia still mujay usko baky fee pay krna hogy ya cancelation k bad mujay usko kuch pay nhy krna banta .

in fact, mra canada mai jo lawyer hai usko mai more than half pay kr chuka hu , ab wo puray charges mang rha hai jab k mai ny usay kha hai k mai usay 2 y 3 instalments mai du ga . ab mra re-medical leter usk pas aya hai or ek month or 3 days ho rhay hai but wo mujay nhy day rha ya koi answer us baray nhy day rha jis k wja say mra case khrab ho jaye ga or mra case hai bhy end pay ab . aisy situation mai kia mai lawyer cancel kr k direct embasy say letter mang lu ? kia mujay fir baky charges pay krna ho gay usay jo due hai mry traf ? even i told him just get me aproval and i pay him full and final balance of mine . what to do now ? plz tell me ome way guys ,thx .
I was a silent reader of this forum for quite a while now. Maybe like more than a year. Well I decided it was time I join in and share some thoughts with you all. The most important reason to join here is to share a few things with saifsmarty. Firstly brother I feel sorry that you had to go through such a tough time which was also of course very lengthy. I read your last post and thought that it is not at all wise to cancel your lawyer at this time of your case processing. I would suggest you pay the lawyer in full at this time if he has got your re medical. Make sure he releases your re medical after the payment. Once your done with your medical you will receive passport request. In the package for ppr you will see a document stating if you want to change your address. That is when you change the address and put your Pakistani address in it so the passport could be delivered at your Paki house. That said you can also change the address on CIC website under your file information but after you have your re med in your hand. I really don't know what your lawyer can do to mess up your case.
Actually the point I am trying to make here bro is that do not take chances with your lawyer at this time of the process. Please just pay him what he is asking because trust me he will not release your re med until you pay his balance at one time until he is a very very janati banda or should I say a bad lawyer. It is a fact of life bro. Why take chances. You think your money right now is worth more than the suffering you and your family is going through. I mean its just my thought you don't have to listen to me. Let me know if you have any other questions. I can also share my timeline and experiences with other members if they would like me to. Thanks and salam..
P.S. Whatever I said above saifsmarty is from my own experience. Peace

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Delta-BC said:
May God Bless You Brother ....All I can say for your time and detailed answer :)

Ameen!! Thats more than enough! My wife's process has been going on since January 2010, so keep me in your prayers please.

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali_Khan I would like to know about your experience and also your timeline..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ALI_KHAN said:
I was a silent reader of this forum for quite a while now. Maybe like more than a year. Well I decided it was time I join in and share some thoughts with you all. The most important reason to join here is to share a few things with saifsmarty. Firstly brother I feel sorry that you had to go through such a tough time which was also of course very lengthy. I read your last post and thought that it is not at all wise to cancel your lawyer at this time of your case processing. I would suggest you pay the lawyer in full at this time if he has got your re medical. Make sure he releases your re medical after the payment. Once your done with your medical you will receive passport request. In the package for ppr you will see a document stating if you want to change your address. That is when you change the address and put your Pakistani address in it so the passport could be delivered at your Paki house. That said you can also change the address on CIC website under your file information but after you have your re med in your hand. I really don't know what your lawyer can do to mess up your case.
Actually the point I am trying to make here bro is that do not take chances with your lawyer at this time of the process. Please just pay him what he is asking because trust me he will not release your re med until you pay his balance at one time until he is a very very janati banda or should I say a bad lawyer. It is a fact of life bro. Why take chances. You think your money right now is worth more than the suffering you and your family is going through. I mean its just my thought you don't have to listen to me. Let me know if you have any other questions. I can also share my timeline and experiences with other members if they would like me to. Thanks and salam..
P.S. Whatever I said above saifsmarty is from my own experience. Peace
Wassalam, and welcome to the forum brother! I agree with you 100% for your suggestion to saifsmarty...

Would you also share your timeline here please if you don't mind or you can just send me a Private Message if you don't want to go public.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Bestplace & Wes r u guys on FB or twiter ?