+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
Ranaabdulsami said:
My consultant today dispatched my updated forms and not typed correct marriage year and cnic no. marriage year is 1996 but he typed 1969 and one figure in cnic no. also wrong typed. What should i do now? May i send a letter to CHC again mentioning these mistakes or not needed?

For comments specially from Gosho sahib, Kazkaz and other dear friends.

First of all you should sack your consultant and sue him for that as he is going to ruin your all time and money and future also; Please send the CHC a cover letter that your consultant made typographic mistakes so please correct them.
I would say handle your application by own

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
just write an explanation letter with corrected forms and send it ,nothing to worry about alot of people do mistakes when they fill forms ,

Ranaabdulsami said:
Can you please inform me the name of doctor as i have to appear for medicals. PL.also advise next action if some typographical mistakes in updated forms.

Ramesch

Apr 26, 2009
Dear, yes I am.

Pakistani Banks are only authorized to open F.C. Accounts in 04 currencies: US $, Euro, British Pounds & UAE Dirham (4th one, i donot exactly remember).

I sold CAD$ @ Rs. 59, 20 months ago.

I am trying to maintain the funds by continuously adding rupees in my account

are you sure that no bank in Pakistan except HSBC opens Canadian dollars account?.

LahoreCanada

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010

Dear, yes I am.

Pakistani Banks are only authorized to open F.C. Accounts in 04 currencies: US $, Euro, British Pounds & UAE Dirham (4th one, i donot exactly remember).

Thanks alot for your information :)

[/quote]

masoom1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
you may open account in USD and maitnain balalnce in it, if CAD increase USD also increase, and later you may transfer or make DD from USD account while going CN

LahoreCanada said:

Dear, yes I am.

Thanks alot for your information :)

Ranaabdulsami

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18.02.2010 Re-medical 10.03.2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I am thankful to all respected forum members who replied my query. Now, I think I may again submit the forms at my own informing the CHC mistakes by consultant. Please share your views can i terminate the consultant at this stage when he has received all his charges at this time. This is much more panic for me.

Ramesch

Apr 26, 2009
Dear.

During last 1 1/2 years, US $ fluctuated within a range of Rs 2 - 2.5 only, whereas CAD$ rose from Rs. 59 to Rs. 87.70 (Today -- source BRecorder).

So, it is not wise to open account in US $ to maintain funds fluctuation. And we cannot do anything to stop its fluctuation. However, Euro is rising more as compared to US$.

So, take decision, after a lot of thinking.

you may open account in USD and maitnain balalnce in it, if CAD increase USD also increase, and later you may transfer or make DD from USD account while going CN

[/quote]

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LahoreCanada said:
My consultant today dispatched my updated forms and not typed correct marriage year and cnic no. marriage year is 1996 but he typed 1969 and one figure in cnic no. also wrong typed. What should i do now? May i send a letter to CHC again mentioning these mistakes or not needed?

i think you should inform CHC,

regards,
You need to send corected forms along with a cover letter explaining the typing mistake
rgds

dilawer02pg12

Star Member
Nov 17, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranaabdulsami said:

Dear friend

i think you should again send updated form with explanation note that there is a typo mistake in marriage year and cnic and now you are sending the update form with correct information / free from typo mistake

Dilawer

Ranaabdulsami

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dear Friends,

Thanks a lot for your quick replies and positive advices. This gives me a pleasure that how much we all people are caring for our friends. You all can say this only my good luck that the forms were not dispatched yesterday as informed by my consultant. Today, I have corrected the mistakes and updated forms are being dispatched.

Once more much more thanks to all respected and dear forum members. I think we may have a get together some time if we are in same cities (if possible) in order to share our future plans. I am resident of Lahore.

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
With Allah s help. I alos received second meds nd undergone it. Nw waiting for ppr. May Allah give all of us success. Amen

Ranaabdulsami

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Pk09 said:
With Allah s help. I alos received second meds nd undergone it. Nw waiting for ppr. May Allah give all of us success. Amen
Congratulation Sir. Would you like to please share When did u receive the second medicals and when u undergone for it and where.

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Ranaabdulsami said:
Congratulation Sir. Would you like to please share When did u receive the second medicals and when u undergone for it and where.
i rec it yesterday and done meds same day. I m in lhr so choosen dr ahsen waheed rathore clinic

dilawer02pg12

Star Member
Nov 17, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pk09 said:
congratess friend

did you also received from CHC to submit schedule 1 and Update PCC

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Re: CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.n

dilawer02pg12 said:
congratess friend

did you also received from CHC to submit schedule 1 and Update PCC