+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
Dear all today I have received letter from CIC Islamabad, in which they required updated PCC and IMM0008 schedule 1 form, from Pakistan post (registered) dated on letter is 15 February 2011, and have 30 days time period. PCC from Islamabad and all location where I lived over 6 months.

My medical expired on 27.01.2011.

They also asked me the re-medical will be issued after few weeks

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muneer01 said:
Hey guys, Thanks to Allah, today I got PPR from Islamabad. Have to send passports, pics, and fee within 10 days.

My question is, Do I have to make a FDD or deposit fee in Standard Chartered Bank?
Congrats dear standard Chartered is better choice

masoom1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
congrates kazkaz
kazkaz said:
Dear all today I have received letter from CIC Islamabad, in which they required updated PCC and IMM0008 schedule 1 form, from Pakistan post (registered) dated on letter is 15 February 2011, and have 30 days time period. PCC from Islamabad and all location where I lived over 6 months.

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kazkaz said:

congrats dear and get the stuff as soon as posible

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
Thanks gosho do you have any update regarding PPr how long they take after re meds? situation like me what do you say about my background checks ? are they completed

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kazkaz said:
Thanks gosho do you have any update regarding PPr how long they take after re meds? situation like me what do you say about my background checks ? are they completed
It is most likely that the people receiving responce from CHC Islamabad got their background check completed but one cann't be so sure about this.

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
I have submitted the PCC and updated forms now waiting for re-meds.

Ranaabdulsami

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18.02.2010 Re-medical 10.03.2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dear forum members!
Aoa. Where are all the people gone. No submissions for many days. I think all are satisfied now having correspondence from CHC Islamabad. But all of you who have received re-medicals or updated papers request must continue to posts in this forum. This is good place for people like us who are waiting for Canadian immigration. My medicals has been expired on 18.02.11 and I am waiting anxiously for further correspondence from CHC Islamabad. Today I have also received a reply from CHC London which is copied and pasted here for comments.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK. The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People. Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London.
The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway.
Our office has not yet received your application. However, the transfer of files from Islamabad is still ongoing. We cannot confirm or deny at this time if your application will be processed in London. Please be advised, if your application is transferred to our office, our office will contact you when we are in a position to begin processing your application. Please wait until this letter has been received before providing any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents.
You may resend your enquiry in May 2011 if you have not received any correspondence from our office.
Please note, if you were ever sent medical instructions by the office in Islamabad, your application will remain in Islamabad for processing. Please direct your enquiry to the Islamabad office.
We regret that our office cannot provide status updates at this time.
At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London.
Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or email to the mailing address or email address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address or email address. Please also notify us if you would like to withdraw your application. For all other updates, wait until you are contacted by our office or the Islamabad office.

We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (ASV)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

Email: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/contact_visa_contactez.aspx?lang=eng

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
i got a same reply from London. just wait bit more you will hear soon from Islamabad.

Ranaabdulsami

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18.02.2010 Re-medical 10.03.2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kazkaz said:
i got a same reply from London. just wait bit more you will hear soon from Islamabad.
Dear Kazkaz!
Thank you very much for early response.

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
My pleasure buddy , please be prepare for PCCs as now it is more difficult to make rather than past due to current condition of our country.

KhalidSubhan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Previous islamabad)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
January 2009
File Transfer...
18 april, 2011
Med's Request
27th May, 2012
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1: 21st august 2012, PPR2: 21 sept, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16th oct
LANDED..........
22nd feb 2013
@ ALL

Brothers Any idea about the cases which are provisionally accepted from islamabad? the recent replies of london clearly shows that if your medicals are issued from isb, your cases wont be transfered to london.. I think, provisional cases would stay in isb also? what do you think

@ kazkaz
Brother, have you ever inquired from isb, and did they reply you with some genuine answer or you have recieved the same thing "As of april 1 blah blah"

My case was provisionally accepted on 14th july 2009 and no news of medicals till now... and now there is this problem of address change and i dunno which office to contact for this.. :S so damn confusing

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
KhalidSubhan said:
@ ALL

Brothers Any idea about the cases which are provisionally accepted from islamabad? the recent replies of london clearly shows that if your medicals are issued from isb, your cases wont be transfered to london.. I think, provisional cases would stay in isb also? what do you think

@ kazkaz
Brother, have you ever inquired from isb, and did they reply you with some genuine answer or you have recieved the same thing "As of april 1 blah blah"

My case was provisionally accepted on 14th july 2009 and no news of medicals till now... and now there is this problem of address change and i dunno which office to contact for this.. :S so damn confusing
Khalid BHai you must inform chc isb reagrding change of address and must direct any change to chc isb till the time your file is transfered to London. becasue technically chc london cannot update anything unless they have your file. so even if your case is going to shift in london still isb will iteself forward your chanegs to london office. pls dont delay thsi important update and infrom chc immediatly of this change

tkx

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
KhalidSubhan said:
@ ALL

@ kazkaz

till October 2010 i got the response that file is in queue and after that As of april......on 18th feb 2011 got letter for updation and PCC.
you should send ISb case specific inquiry for address