+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chargeback Analyst NOC code

Nivii!

Nov 20, 2019
Hi All!

Choosing NOC is a little confusing. Is there any chargeback analysts here, If so could you pls share the NOC which needs to be selected. It will be of a great help. The job description is as follows:

Analyzing all transactional disputes, verifying transaction information and validating the chargeback reason in line with VISA / AMEX Operating Regulations.

• Processing draft retrieval requests, chargebacks, representations, pre-arbitrations/arbitrations and pre-compliance/compliance according to VISA/AMEX Operating Regulations to achieve a satisfactory resolution of customer transactional disputes or recovering on behalf of the Bank in the event of a Fraud or Collection status on an account.

• Processing necessary monetary adjustments to liquidate or adjust cardholder accounts in support of the chargeback/representation/pre-arbitration/arbitration/pre-compliance/compliance.

• Researching and resolving ABM Cash Advance disputes through Electronic Banking and the National Support Centre,

• Updating VISA/AMEX exception file with collection-status accounts where chargeback recourse exists.

• Analyzing exception rejected items that include TSYS rejects, VISA Edit Package Reject/Return, AMEX rejects to identify the cause of the reject and clear it by taking appropriate action.

• Processing necessary monetary adjustments to liquidate or clear rejected items.

• Analyzing Good Faith collection items received from other F.I.s, validating the accuracy of the information, determining whether or not the collection effort can be made in line with our internal policy or VISA Operating Regulations and providing a response to the other F.I. accordingly.

• Notifying the other F.I.s about the position if a collection effort is not feasible, and processing a collection assistance letter to the cardholder when feasible or applicable.

• Processing monetary adjustments necessary to liquidate or adjust cardholder accounts in support of the successful collection and clear item from suspense as appropriate.

• Identifying, validating and documenting day-to-day challenges or difficulties encountered, forwarding information to the Manager including a recommended solution.

I'm confused between 1114 and 6235. Could you pls help.

Thanks in advance!

gbengakesh

Oct 18, 2016
Hi All!

Choosing NOC is a little confusing. Is there any chargeback analysts here, If so could you pls share the NOC which needs to be selected. It will be of a great help. The job description is as follows:

Analyzing all transactional disputes, verifying transaction information and validating the chargeback reason in line with VISA / AMEX Operating Regulations.

• Processing draft retrieval requests, chargebacks, representations, pre-arbitrations/arbitrations and pre-compliance/compliance according to VISA/AMEX Operating Regulations to achieve a satisfactory resolution of customer transactional disputes or recovering on behalf of the Bank in the event of a Fraud or Collection status on an account.

• Processing necessary monetary adjustments to liquidate or adjust cardholder accounts in support of the chargeback/representation/pre-arbitration/arbitration/pre-compliance/compliance.

• Researching and resolving ABM Cash Advance disputes through Electronic Banking and the National Support Centre,

• Updating VISA/AMEX exception file with collection-status accounts where chargeback recourse exists.

• Analyzing exception rejected items that include TSYS rejects, VISA Edit Package Reject/Return, AMEX rejects to identify the cause of the reject and clear it by taking appropriate action.

• Processing necessary monetary adjustments to liquidate or clear rejected items.

• Analyzing Good Faith collection items received from other F.I.s, validating the accuracy of the information, determining whether or not the collection effort can be made in line with our internal policy or VISA Operating Regulations and providing a response to the other F.I. accordingly.

• Notifying the other F.I.s about the position if a collection effort is not feasible, and processing a collection assistance letter to the cardholder when feasible or applicable.

• Processing monetary adjustments necessary to liquidate or adjust cardholder accounts in support of the successful collection and clear item from suspense as appropriate.

• Identifying, validating and documenting day-to-day challenges or difficulties encountered, forwarding information to the Manager including a recommended solution.

Thanks in advance!
Hi All!

Thanks in advance!

NOC 6235 is most appropriate for this role but you need to change your job title to Merchant Officer or Merchant Solution Analyst as you deals with Merchants disputes.

Peggy1120

Jun 30, 2020
HI, I have the same title as
Hi All!

Thanks in advance!
HI Nivii, could i check if the 6235 NOC is approved? Appreciate your kind response. thanks