+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing job after AINP Nomination

SalmanRajpoot

Jan 8, 2018
Can you please reply what can we do ?
I changed my job. After getting AOR i called AINP and told the circumstances why i dont want to stick with this job and change my employer because he is not treating fair. I was on open work permit so the lady told me i can change the employer after giving him the legal two weeks notice. And tell AINP once i get the pay cheque from the new job with an offer letter. She said she just want to know that we are working full time and capable of taking care of our expenses in Canada.
She said even if you will get the new job in category C you are fine but then you just need to submit your IELTS to AINP.
She said if my old employer will try to report me to AINP she will take action and cancel his business with AINP in future instead lol. She gave me so much courage. And also advised me to report my employer but i did not. :|

Good luck folks. Just tell the truth about your employer to AINP if they are not treating you fair and move on. Take care

Thameera

Nov 15, 2018
I am waiting for my Ontarian provincial PR.My question is after when I receive the Provincial PR. Can I change the job or I have to stick wit them for two years. I tried to search resources regarding this matter from immigration or PNP site.Unfortunately I couldn't find it.Appreciate if you can find or if you have comments share with me

sdalwadi

May 2, 2013
I come canada with close work parmit
Now i got AINP
My nomination certificate has following detaile
- worker -without a job offer
- Employer name - N/A
-Restrictions of employment - NO
Now my question is that after applying PR and geting AOR i will chang my employer?
Please giv me advice
Thanks in advance

sdalwadi

May 2, 2013
2 minutes ago
Now i gotAINP
- Employer name - N/A
Now my question is that after applying PR and geting AOR i will chang my employer?
Please giv me advice
Thanks in advance

sarahharas

Jan 8, 2019
Could anyone help me please?
I have 8 years of experience under NOC 2171 and 1 year under NOC 1114.

I might put NOC 1114 as primary but I've worked as an IT Financial Planer during my last year of school (2014) and I got my bachelor degree in Economics in 2015. I am afraid that there could be a problem with the specified date when I became qualified to practice in this occupation. Also, I got my Computer Science degree in 2009 and since 2010 have worked in occupations related to IT consulting.

So, it is OK that my Primary NOC is 2171 and I apply for PNP with NOC 1114?

Thank you!

manp

Oct 10, 2018
I changed my job. After getting AOR i called AINP and told the circumstances why i dont want to stick with this job and change my employer because he is not treating fair. I was on open work permit so the lady told me i can change the employer after giving him the legal two weeks notice. And tell AINP once i get the pay cheque from the new job with an offer letter. She said she just want to know that we are working full time and capable of taking care of our expenses in Canada.
She said even if you will get the new job in category C you are fine but then you just need to submit your IELTS to AINP.
She said if my old employer will try to report me to AINP she will take action and cancel his business with AINP in future instead lol. She gave me so much courage. And also advised me to report my employer but i did not. :|

Good luck folks. Just tell the truth about your employer to AINP if they are not treating you fair and move on. Take care
Hi

I also wanto change my job i just got my file number for federal ...i have the same situation with the employer...i work as a food service supervisor...can i switch to a gas station supervior??

manp

Oct 10, 2018

Hi
Can u help me????i want to change my job from food service supervisor to retail service supervisor which is different NOC code...i have already received my AOR for federal....Am i allowed to do that??

Lovebrar29

Feb 18, 2019
Good day,

I am currently doing noc b job and i am changing the job to same category .
1- Whom should i tell cic or Pnp office?
2- Is there a need to tell them or i can just keep working on my new job?
3- After telling them will it affect processing time?

Please reply i really need your help

sdalwadi

May 2, 2013
Good day,

I am currently doing noc b job and i am changing the job to same category .
1- Whom should i tell cic or Pnp office?
2- Is there a need to tell them or i can just keep working on my new job?
3- After telling them will it affect processing time?

Please reply i really need your help
Are you on closs WP or oppen WP

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
Now i got AINP
- Employer name - N/A
Please giv me advice
Thanks in advance
Hi there,
Have you got the answer of your query or did u contact AINP.
I m in same situation right now, need some info?

Rgds
Vick