+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing employer after ITA

rima91

Nov 17, 2018
Hello everyone,

I recently got an ITA but I want to change the name of my employer. I work for company A through an outsourcing company B. While I actually work in company A, my contract is with company B, and my salary too.

Therefore, is it possible to change the name of the employer from A to B after getting the ITA?

Also, who should provide the proof of work experience letter? Company B does not actually know or care about what I'm doing, they merely provide employment services. However, they're the ones who release my salary and my bank statement will show their name. Please advise.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone,

I recently got an ITA but I want to change the name of my employer. I work for company A through an outsourcing company B. While I actually work in company A, my contract is with company B, and my salary too.

Therefore, is it possible to change the name of the employer from A to B after getting the ITA?

Also, who should provide the proof of work experience letter? Company B does not actually know or care about what I'm doing, they merely provide employment services. However, they're the ones who release my salary and my bank statement will show their name. Please advise.
You have no option but to change your employers name in PR application now. Attach a LOE and explain this in detail. Also try getting a letter from your employment agency that you’re presently deputed to work for Company A. This is common these days.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone,

Also, is company A providing you with a reference letter? In that case you will just need the letter I mentioned above along with your employment contract with the outsourcing agency and salary slips or bank statements.

rima91

Nov 17, 2018
You have no option but to change your employers name in PR application now. Attach a LOE and explain this in detail. Also try getting a letter from your employment agency that you’re presently deputed to work for Company A. This is common these days.
Is it possible to change the employer name after getting ITA? I dont have visibility on my EE account as it is handled by the immigration consultant.

rima91

Nov 17, 2018
Also, is company A providing you with a reference letter? In that case you will just need the letter I mentioned above along with your employment contract with the outsourcing agency and salary slips or bank statements.
Yes, company A is the one who knows the responsibilities. Im just confused which company letter head should I use, A or B?

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Is it possible to change the employer name after getting ITA? I dont have visibility on my EE account as it is handled by the immigration consultant.
Yes it’s possible. Inform your consultant and to be honest your consultant should have been the one to advise you on this. This change can be made in the employment history and accordingly you can arrange for the required documents.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Yes, company A is the one who knows the responsibilities. Im just confused which company letter head should I use, A or B?
As I said earlier, you will need a letter from your agency that you’re working for company A and then arrange for a reference letter from the HR or your immediate supervisor at Company A