+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changes made in submitted application in Express Entry Profile and it got in eli

syedmotasim

Dec 24, 2014
I changed my NOC code in my Express Entry Profile (submitted application) from one NOC code to the other and after 2 hours I got an email that my profile is updated and when I checked my profile and it was ineligible :eek: :eek: :eek: which is quite strange.

Any comments or idea?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedmotasim said:
I changed my NOC code in my Express Entry Profile (submitted application) from one NOC code to the other and after 2 hours I got an email that my profile is updated and when I checked my profile and it was ineligible :eek: :eek: :eek: which is quite strange.

Any comments or idea?
Please re-check all you details again. It's quite possible that you would made some mistake. Otherwise, just take a break for a day or so, then try again. As EE system is still evolving it is quite possible that it has some issues in it.

Good Luck !

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
syedmotasim said:

Any comments or idea?
Please check to ensure that your PRIMARY NOC is listed in your work experience section and you have entered that you have 1 or more years of experience in this NOC.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedmotasim said:

Any comments or idea?
If you continue having issues, I believe you can submit a case specific enquiry at the following link
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.149496630.1267781597.1434849459

and the choose the Type of Appln as Technical difficulties or withdrawal of online appln