+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

changes in exress entry profile

Kiran Sandhu

Jul 25, 2019
hey friends, my CRS is 435 and in my previous profile and by mistake have given wrong dates of experience.i also have not given my masters degree details.however, my profile was found to be ineligible.if i create a new profile with changed experience and a masters degree will it be cross checked with current profile?

vyper1

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29/12/2018
Aren't you able to edit the express entry profile as long as you haven't received an ITA? You should be able to change the info or even delete the current profile and create a new one.

Reactions: Kiran Sandhu

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
hey friends, my CRS is 435 and in my previous profile and by mistake have given wrong dates of experience.i also have not given my masters degree details.however, my profile was found to be ineligible.if i create a new profile with changed experience and a masters degree will it be cross checked with current profile?
No it won't. All the best.

Kiran Sandhu

Jul 25, 2019
Aren't you able to edit the express entry profile as long as you haven't received an ITA? You should be able to change the info or even delete the current profile and create a new one.
My profile is declared ineligible after 2 weeks being in pool so cannot make the changes

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
My profile is declared ineligible after 2 weeks being in pool so cannot make the changes
You'll need to create a new profile. But it does not affect you.

vyper1

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29/12/2018
Oh ok, well if you aren't able to withdraw it, you should definitely create a new one. Highly doubt that it will be cross referenced with your old one. As long as you can prove everything to be true. Good luck and hope you get an ITA!

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Unless the file is picked and later deemed ineligible on grounds of false/incomplete info, IRCC doesn't know about your profile contents.
An ineligible profile is automatically withdrawn, hence not editable.
Create a new one with correct and complete details to be in the pool.

PS: Have you ever applied for PR before?
answer is NO

Kiran Sandhu

Jul 25, 2019
Th
Unless the file is picked and later deemed ineligible on grounds of false/incomplete info, IRCC doesn't know about your profile contents.
An ineligible profile is automatically withdrawn, hence not editable.
Create a new one with correct and complete details to be in the pool.

PS: Have you ever applied for PR before?
answer is NO
that is a big relief to know. Thank u