+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change to "relative in Canada" post-ITA

Suve1114

Aug 14, 2021
Hello guys, please I am still in this same boat. I mistook my cousin as my brother because of my Manitoba nomination as I was using that I had a relative so I felt it right to add that I had one in my express entry profile.
Please do I continue with NO and explain with a LOE or

I decline the ITA and wait for the next draw in order for me to make changes to the profile. I am using PNP draw

Suve1114

Aug 14, 2021
Follow up: I explained it in the LOE stating that I mistook my cousin as my relative. I added her Canadian passport copy and her contact details. My PR was processed in 55 days. My cousin wasn't contacted. This was in 2017.
Please what did you write in your LOE as I guess I am in same boat with the mistaking because of my Manitoba nomination I was processing where you have first relative in applying.

will it be ok if I go ahead as you did or decline and wait for another ITA if I can make changes

Eve Enemuo

Dec 23, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
Other
Follow up: I explained it in the LOE stating that I mistook my cousin as my relative. I added her Canadian passport copy and her contact details. My PR was processed in 55 days. My cousin wasn't contacted. This was in 2017.
please can I see sample of the letter you wrote if you still have it. I’m in a dilemma currently