+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change of Bank account for POF post marriage

Mar 31, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
Hi,
I had a query as to whether we can change our Bank Account for Proof of Funds after marriage post AOR.
I had given a bank account for proof of funds as single applicant. Post AOR I got married and updates new Proof of Funds from different Bank for two applicants.

TechFalcon

Nov 10, 2018
Nikhil - Yes, you can. If it is a joint account, your wife should give a concent that you do not have any restriction to access the funds. Also, as usual, if there are high-value transactions or deposits, you should be able to explain their source.

Mar 31, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
Than
Nikhil - Yes, you can. If it is a joint account, your wife should give a concent that you do not have any restriction to access the funds. Also, as usual, if there are high-value transactions or deposits, you should be able to explain their source.
Thank you so much.
The FD I provided is solely on my name but nominee is my mother.