+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHANGE IN ECA FORMAT AFTER RECEIVING ITA- URGENT HELP PLS

skyhope

Feb 26, 2016
Hi guys,

I need urgent help regarding eAPR

I got an ITA on 25th Jan

As per my current ITA out of 457 i have 119 points for ECA ( two bachelor degrees-WES REPORT )which were given for my Bachelors & Post Graduate Diploma.WES is not recognizing Post graduate diploma ??.

Today while uploading the final application of PR in the education column i could not find the option of two or more bachelor degrees in the profile .Only options were Bachelor and then Masters.

Now i can't select Master because i have post graduate diploma and by selecting only Bachelor ...WILL my points go down by 7 ..Please help me with the suggestions.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
skyhope said:
Hi guys,

I need urgent help regarding eAPR

I got an ITA on 25th Jan

As per my current ITA out of 457 i have 119 points for ECA ( two bachelor degrees-WES REPORT )which were given for my Bachelors & Post Graduate Diploma.WES is not recognizing Post graduate diploma ??.

Today while uploading the final application of PR in the education column i could not find the option of two or more bachelor degrees in the profile .Only options were Bachelor and then Masters.

Now i can't select Master because i have post graduate diploma and by selecting only Bachelor ...WILL my points go down by 7 ..Please help me with the suggestions.
If WES recognized your Post Graduate Diploma as Bachelors degree the enter it as a Bachelors degree. When you will have 2 Bachelors degree entered in the profile, the system will automatically calculate the points for 2 or more degrees.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Maverick28 said:
If WES recognized your Post Graduate Diploma as Bachelors degree the enter it as a Bachelors degree. When you will have 2 Bachelors degree entered in the profile, the system will automatically calculate the points for 2 or more degrees.
Few months back they had option to select two or more degrees in ee profile and it was removed recently. So op got two or more degrees as evaluation and is missing that option in post ita forms. Hence confusion.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
DEEPCUR said:
Few months back they had option to select two or more degrees in ee profile and it was removed recently. So op got two or more degrees as evaluation and is missing that option in post ita forms. Hence confusion.
Got it!

skyhope

Feb 26, 2016
Maverick28 said:
Thanks for your reply Maverick28....Have you done this...because I want to be sure ...don't want ircc to consider my case for wrong representation of points.Sorry for asking again..but really want to be careful

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
In all cases when you add your diplomas you have to do them one by one which each equivalence on its own. You don't "choose" 2 or more diplomas, the system detects it on its own. That was just for the initial questions to detect eligibility

skyhope

Feb 26, 2016
hamgha said:
In all cases when you add your diplomas you have to do them one by one which each equivalence on its own. You don't "choose" 2 or more diplomas, the system detects it on its own. That was just for the initial questions to detect eligibility
That means I m still good to go by choosing each as a bachelor degree and I will still get points of two bachelor degrees right

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Yes, my ECA showed two 4 year bachelor degrees and the points were for 2 or more