+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances Visa for PG Diploma program if you already Have Master's

modyrose

Mar 23, 2017
Does anyone know what the chances for visa are if you already have an MBA and are applying for a PG Diploma program? I have a strong SOP but less than average grades and 5-6 years of work experience. I have an MBA in Marketing and have been admitted to an International Business Program. I showed how my previous job and MBA link to the International Business Program and why I want to do it in my SOP. But there are lots of mixed opinions out there. What do you guys think the chances are?

ali0333

Oct 26, 2013
please mention ur full details
country
experience
how much study gap

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
I have got visa with similar but better credentials in 2016 for fall session. Justify all things in sop and you may get.

modyrose

Mar 23, 2017
I am 35. I have 5-6 years of experience and I am unmarried. I've applied from India. I don't know. I used to think once you get admission getting a visa was easy but it scares me after reading all these posts.
ali0333 said:
please mention ur full details
country
experience
how much study gap

NV14

Apr 11, 2017
I have the same case.

I have done MBA - HR in 2015 with 6.84 cpi from Gujarat tech. University
i have 18 months of job experience ....
i applied to lambton college for the business management - human resource pg diploma course...and got lettter of acceptance

planning to lodge visa file by this week.... all agents are telling me that its difficult to get visa as there are 2 years of Gap.

mandeep62

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
It's all luck. Some managed to get through while many failed to get the study permit. Apply on your own risk.

Muzammil544

Apr 7, 2017
Hello guys i completed my Master's in (Pharmacology Department) in 2015 december and from last 14 months i am working as a health care manger in very reputed hospital..! I applied visa on 30 march 2017 and got approved on 2 may 2017..! I applied to pg diploma program(Healthcare administration) on my master's degree and got succeded..! S.O.P plays a vital role in succession of visa,If u satisfied visa officer in all queries then there is no way you can face rejection..! Most of rejections is due to 1) Course Irrelevancy 2) No ties with your home country 3) Academically weak profiles

Raman78143

Jun 6, 2018
I had done masters in chemistry with 71 % and got offer letter for biotechnology fast track in centennial college .I lodged file on 17 april and do not get any response till now

Jkilo

Feb 21, 2019
I had done masters in chemistry with 71 % and got offer letter for biotechnology fast track in centennial college .I lodged file on 17 april and do not get any response till now
Hi Raman,

How did it go? Were you successful? I also have an MSc in economics and bsc in finance and looking to address my accounting knowledge deficit with a postgraduate diploma in Accounting. Kindly let us know how it went.

Regards,