+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances to immigrate to Canada please

icardi2

Sep 22, 2023
Good evening,

i would have a question.

I am 35 years old and I am from Germany, did just make my Law Bachelor, I`am nearly fluently in English and French and I also speak four other languages.
I don`t have a lot of work experience, only two years as a long distance Truck driver.

How are my chances, to immigrate to canada, please.

Best wishes,

Ica

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Good evening,

i would have a question.

I am 35 years old and I am from Germany, did just make my Law Bachelor, I`am nearly fluently in English and French and I also speak four other languages.
I don`t have a lot of work experience, only two years as a long distance Truck driver.

Best wishes,

Ica
That is a difficult question to answer as there are too many variables. You need to checkout immigration under FSW program. Read more details here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

Your experience as a Truck driver can help. The most recent FSW draw was specifically done for Transport occupations. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/ministerial-instructions/express-entry-rounds/invitations.html?q=264

The lowest score in the draw was 435. Calculate your score by using this tool how much you can score. And if you are greater than 435 then enter the draw and hope they do another transport specific draw.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

icardi2

Sep 22, 2023
Thanks a lot.

I have done the calculation and my points have been about 529..

When you get an invitation how probably will you get a visa? If you get rejected, how many times, can you try to get a visa again?

A profesion in TEER 0-2, would make increase my chances???

Thank you so much.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks a lot.

I have done the calculation and my points have been about 529..

When you get an invitation how probably will you get a visa? If you get rejected, how many times, can you try to get a visa again?

A profesion in TEER 0-2, would make increase my chances???

Thank you so much.
When you get an invitation, you get to apply for Permanent Residence (PR) in Canada. You would need to fill out an application and provide all required documents. The process takes on average about 6 months after you submit all documents but it could take longer as well. Your score is good if it is 529. You should enter the pool and wait for the invite.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Good evening,

i would have a question.

Best wishes,

Ica
Is there a reason you want to move to Canada? Do you want to practice law? You would need to qualify as a lawyer in Canada and Canada has a surplus of lawyers. We do need truck drivers.

icardi2

Sep 22, 2023
Dear Canuck,

thank you very much.

I would love to immigrate to Canada, to work as a truck driver. After the college, just wanted to study,something what have been looking pretty interesting, in that case, Law. Later, just wanted to work in something different, so, now i am a truck driver :)

I heard Canada also take truck drivers without having experience as an Academician? Is that true? My friend, is also truck driver, but he did never go to University.

Thank you so much again,

ICARDI2

icardi2

Sep 22, 2023
Is it important, if you have worked as long distance truck driver or short distance truck driver?

Best wishes,