+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of visa approval?

Your_dentist

Feb 16, 2022
I have recently graduated as a dentist and applied for post graduate diploma healthcare management in cape breton university. What are the chances of getting my visa approved?

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have recently graduated as a dentist and applied for post graduate diploma healthcare management in cape breton university. What are the chances of geeting my visa approved?
Low. How will it help your career in your home country if you have no work experience? It also doesn’t expand on your education by doing a management course.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It will help my career as my place has always struggled in healthcare sector even during the covid times the results here were catastrophic. By pursuing this course i can learn the leadership skills and the management required and apply it for upbringing the standards of dentistry in my hometown
I don’t understand. You are a dentist but struggling as a dentist. If so, then look at dentistry programs to become a better dentist.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have recently graduated as a dentist and applied for post graduate diploma healthcare management in cape breton university. What are the chances of getting my visa approved?
A course in healthcare management which is based on the Canadian healthcare system is unlikely to help you when you return to your home country. This is a fairly common course recommended by consultants to foreign trained dentists and pharmacists. Canada also has a surplus of dentists.

Saiba

Oct 3, 2020
have you got the offer from CBU? I have applied for the same

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
have you got the offer from CBU? I have applied for the same
Not sure why so many consultants recommend this course at this specific college. They must be getting paid well by CBU. You’ll have to wait and see the outcome if your application but in general the course selection doesn’t make sense if you are already a healthcare professional. The course is really for administrative support staff in an healthcare worker’s office. Better choice if degree and one that would be more easily justified (although not guaranteed to be approved) would be an MBA or even a masters in health administration.