+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of Rejection after Medical

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
Re: Rejection After Medicals

@Hot-Lier
InshAllah,love to meet u,u r such a great man,u r the real hero member of this fourm,no doubt about that,respect u a lot for all ur efforts to keep Pakistan Forum runing and providing excllent advices.

@SSKHAN
no way,dont even think about those feelings :)
Interview is mostly conducted before medicals and before they send that letter of provisional acceptance,since we all have recieved the letter and medical,it means that no interview now!! Besides if u see Ecas status explaination,it also says that Interviews are done before medical

SSKHAN

Jul 21, 2009

Dear imran,

Little confused. I though that the applicant and family have to go to the Islamabad embassy in Islamabad for a interview with the immigration officer.

If I understand your reply, this is what I interpret:

1) Yes the interviews are required but in case of Canada, these take place much before the medical stage. I am not clear at what stage but based on what I have gathered so far, these take place well before the medical stage. Please confirm?

2) In your case, you got a waiver and did not have to go to Islamabad embassy with you family at all. Right?

3) So all that remains no in your case is waiting for the Canadian embassy in Islamabad to simply send you your passport via some courier service and with the PR visas stamped (Inshallah very very soon). Have I understood correctly?

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012

Imran thanks for your encourging remarks......Actually we all did it..

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009

@SSKHAN
Let me explain the whole process for u:

1> Applicant send Initial Application to CIO-Sydney,Nova Scotia Canada(No Docs are reqd at this stage)
2>Application is reviewed under Ministerial Instructions i.e occupation must fall under 38 occupations and duties should match the Occupation as described in NOC(National Occupation List),u can view it at CIC website
3>Once Visa Officer is satisfied that Application is complete and eligible ,they send 120 days letter acc. to which u have to send Applicaiton Forms again with Full Documents to local Visa office .
4>,immedialtely after recieveing applcaition they send AOR(Acknowledgement Of Receipt) which is simply the receipt that says that your dos are recieved by Local Visa Office adn now these will be reviewed,
once they are satisfied that Application is eligible for processig ,Full Application is then reviewed (point grid+ employer verification etc) ,after that they send u letter of Proviosnal Acceptance( In my case I never recieved an AOR but they directly send me Letter of PROVISIONAL Acceptance,though after some delay).In that letter they inform u that they will be sending u Medical Request within few weeks and that ur case is provisionally accepted.

5>After that they send u Medical Request,u undergo medical,doc send ur medical to New Delhi where Canadian Medical Officer finally assess the Medical and send his report back to ur local Visa Office.Once Local Visa oFFICE recieves ur medical and accepts it ,it sends u RPRF+PPR and finally this process ends with Passport STAMPING.

nOW THIS iNTERVIEW USUALLY OCCURS WHEN THEY START ASSESSING UR DOCS and find some confusion ,it is then that they call u for Interview for clarifications.

SSKHAN

Jul 21, 2009

Dear imran,

Many thanks :) for taking the time to help me understand how this thing works.

Regards

Ra00

May 29, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi Imran...
On fisrt sight i thought like SSKhan and conclusion is that
Title of this thread should be...
Chances of Rejection after Medical
No need to worry. You will get PR soon

Manj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2012
Interview........
21-07-2012

Imran Bhai,

I just laughed and laughed when I read your reply to dear SSKhan. I just had a vision of your face being pulled down just reading that email from SSKhan.

SS Bhai, our minds keep thinking of next probable and possible events, and one may think out loud to vent his apprehensions. Imran is doing fine and I pray that he goes "flying' soon to Canada. So do I wish for you and for all my brothers on this forum.

Have a very nice day.

Regards,

Manj

imranali_2004us said:
O bhai My medicals were not rejected, i have just asked a simple question,my case is flying at the moment,shubh shubh bolo bhai,i m waiting for PPR