+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of Rejection after Medical

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
Is there anyone whos application was rejected after medical????? have seen some rejection at document submission stage but never heard of anyone rejected after medical........

iateapple

Star Member
Jul 15, 2009
Re: Rejection After Medicals

Application after medicals could be rejected because of

1) Something wrong with medical outcome - Refused on medical grounds
2) Something shows up during Security check which was not initially mentioned in the application- Refused on security grounds

Dont think too much, take it eay, relax and drink some lemonade

rajnik1976

Jul 1, 2009

iateapple is right....these are the prime causes of rejection after medical which is highly unlikely.

Take a chill pill and relax. Good luck.

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009

I am really feeling the heat now!!!!!!!!!! this waiting is just killing me ,can only chill with a ppr pill :)

Manj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2012
Interview........
21-07-2012

Hi Imran,

You can do nothing about it as the CHC does not reveal anything till end. If you are familiar with USA visa procedures, they put almost everyone through security check. Even the UK share intel with USA. I strongly believe that they must be sharing with Canadians also, and that could take 2-3 months. Some get the clean chit the moment they apply and some take a bit longer. This is what I suspect in my case as well.

We all are at the experimental stage of new Fast Track immigration policy. Your are the few front runners, who will set a statistical database for people to come later. But nothing to worry....you should come out successful in the immigration in the end.

Best regards,

Manj

imranali_2004us said:
I am really feeling the heat now!!!!!!!!!! this waiting is just killing me ,can only chill with a ppr pill :)

SSKHAN

Jul 21, 2009

Hi all. Am in the process of gathering information and while searching this forum came across this very sad post by imranali. At what stage does one find that a medical has been rejected? Does the doctor taking the exam tell this during or just after the medical exam or does one find this out after getting a letter from the Canadian embassy after the doctors have submitted the results of the medical exam to the Canadian embassy? Please reply

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009

O bhai My medicals were not rejected, i have just asked a simple question,my case is flying at the moment,shubh shubh bolo bhai,i m waiting for PPR

ryetams

Star Member
Mar 1, 2009

if you don have disease/s that will compromise anybody in canada then you dont have to worry... :D

SSKHAN

Jul 21, 2009

imranali_2004us said:
O bhai My medicals were not rejected, i have just asked a simple question,my case is flying at the moment,shubh shubh bolo bhai,i m waiting for PPR
My apologies. I thought that ... Anyway glad to hear that's not the case with you. Best of luck for the remaining steps :)

maple

Jan 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 feb 2008
AOR Received.
july 2008
Med's Request
28 march 2009
Med's Done....
april 2009
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
29 / 07/ 2010
VISA ISSUED...
03 /Aug/ 2010
LANDED..........
landed on 5th Aug 2010

It sure is hard to wait for months after the medical is done and hear nothing from the officer. It makes you think of the worst even when your application is perfect!! Waiting is the hardest part and nothing will ease it till the whole process is over.

SSKHAN

Jul 21, 2009

Dear Imran,

Hope no more hard feelings :)

I was trying to get a hang of trackiit and saw your entry there too. Then I also saw records of many Pakistan based folks who had indicated that their interview had been waived. If so, then congratulations. Does this mean that when the time comes (Inshallah VERY soon), you will not have to go to the Canadian embassy Islamabad for the final interview and instead they will simply stamp (INSHALLAH again) the PR visa on your passport and return the same to you.

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012

Imran...........I also had medicals on 20th, July 09. Also had some bad dreams as you are having :))) InshaAllha we will get our PR. Just pray for all and for yourself. Everything will be fine and I will visit you in canada InshaAllha.