+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of PR refusal after 100 days

Aidenaly

Mar 25, 2019
Hi

I have cross 100 days since AOR.
I submitted PCC for 3 countries I lived in.
My only worry is that incase if they request another fresh PCC because it will take atleast 2 months to get a new PCC.
The PCCs which I submitted are all in order with correct dates but still I am worried incase if they send an ADR for fresh PCC.
At what stage do they check PCC? Crossing 100 days, does it mean by this time they have checked and passed all PCCs?
Will appreciate your reply :)

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
Hi

I have cross 100 days since AOR.
I submitted PCC for 3 countries I lived in.
My only worry is that incase if they request another fresh PCC because it will take atleast 2 months to get a new PCC.
The PCCs which I submitted are all in order with correct dates but still I am worried incase if they send an ADR for fresh PCC.
At what stage do they check PCC? Crossing 100 days, does it mean by this time they have checked and passed all PCCs?
Will appreciate your reply :)
I believe usually PCC are passed within 40-45 days , current timing by CIO.
But it doesn't mean that you pass criminality means you are approved for PR.
Eligibility is the important part which can occur after 100 days also.

Aidenaly

Mar 25, 2019
I believe usually PCC are passed within 40-45 days , current timing by CIO.
But it doesn't mean that you pass criminality means you are approved for PR.
Eligibility is the important part which can occur after 100 days also.
Thank you for your reply.
Yes I am aware about eligibility as it can take longer time but I am not worried about eligibility as all the documents are very well submitted work experience, ielts, POF etc. Even if they’ll send me any ADR for eligibility I will be able to provide them in short time.
My only worry is regarding PCC. Lets hope PCCs are all passed by this time.

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
If you worry, just order your GCMS notes and you’ll know if your criminality was passed.
You can also try and call IRCC to ask if your criminality is passed. There is a possibility that the agent will not want to answer that since you are under 6 months.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Thank you for your reply.
Yes I am aware about eligibility as it can take longer time but I am not worried about eligibility as all the documents are very well submitted work experience, ielts, POF etc. Even if they’ll send me any ADR for eligibility I will be able to provide them in short time.
My only worry is regarding PCC. Lets hope PCCs are all passed by this time.
If you have 1 PCC, you might have cleared the criminality during R10. Did you check your notes for this?