Chances of interview for Temp Work Permit App

katie3234

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
Interview........
No interview
What are the chances of having an interview? I just read on CIC:

Interview:
If a visa officer decides that an interview is necessary, you will be informed and given instructions. Most decisions are taken without an interview. All relevant information should therefore be included in writing with your initial application.

When the visa office requests additional documents such as an IELTS test abd proof of your status in the country you reside, is that a good sign? A sign that things are moving forward? Or does it simply mean they want that information?

Ran1432020

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Hi My Dear BRILLIANT FRIENDS and seniors!xx

plz plz Iam so sad ( becoz my TRV for work permit as cook in alberta region at EDMONTON has been refused In INDIA at newdelhi ( I would like 2 reapply , d reasons for refusal and not satisfied of **** visa officer !!

These r d following reasons r marked x symbol (
1. You r not able 2 demonstrate tht u adequately meet the job requirements of ur prospective employment [ it's a million dollar question to me ? ]
2. Ur family ties in Canada and in country of ur residence [ i don't have any of my family r relatives in Canada]
3. Your current employment situation [ I'm currently unemployed , but I hav 34 months exp. in England and in India, is we must employed at d place Whr we applying visa?]
4.your personal assests and financial status . [ help me how to overcome on this problem ]

My new lmo ls getting ready for me, this time I want to get visa for sure with ur VALUBLE Information please plz plz plz plz help me in this situation, I was crying for my refusal.......... WAITING FOR UR PRECIOUS AND VALUBLE REPLYS , I will keep updated guyzzzz

Summerr

Jun 28, 2010
Ontario
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 NOV 2013
Doc's Request.
15 May 2014(reminder mail) and 11 June 2014(specifics)
Nomination.....
1 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
7 January 2014
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
7 January 2014
Interview........
No Interview but Decision Made on July 7
LANDED..........
Inland
How much time did they take to make a decision on your file, can you please update.

out

Jun 23, 2012
Ran1432020 said:
They take a decision with in 2 weeks ! Tht mean with in 10 working days :( :(
hmmm, now it can be told...if the vo already ruled out the standard not met within a month a judgement to no visa issued is handed and inform immediately...other concerns of vo continues till they are convince to consider the applications.

out

Jun 23, 2012
Ran1432020 said:
@ Out What u think d main reason? To refusal ?
the way i see repeater of application; try to correct the ground of refusal to you. it's really mind blowing to see how they judge. the following i may suggest are:

1. correcting the grounds if all documents already provided especially work certification; what i read is explain in writing how you will convince the vo justifying the ground of refusal.

2. whatever you declare about family ties if you can find a relative in canada that will vouch for you in writing add it as another document to present counteracting the judgement. family ties in your hometown; are you single, married or in common law?

3.ground of being unemployed is make yourself employed related to the job before you apply again.

4.about the financial resources that is already finding ways to secure convincing amout to provide yourself and that cannot be explained in writing but a proof.

i hope i help...

Ran1432020

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
@ out

Your help is awesome Mr. Out :)

Iam single.... I don't no anyone in Canada ,

And aswell for TWV who had employemnt already in canada.., i hope thy dont need to worry about funds and assets ...,I'm surprised and confused why d VO raised those points,

sypnicole

Oct 22, 2012
Hi there,

Did you apply WP with your bank statement? Because the online application didn't ask for that but only if apply as visitor. I am curious how they consider if you can stay with enough money.