+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

chances of getting TRV if re-applied shortly after rejection

peaceout

Aug 18, 2012
hi members

i need some expert opinions on one issue:

What are the chances of getting TRV if after the first rejection, the second application is submitted within one month of refusal?
And what if the first application was for multiple-entry TRV and in the second one, single entry application is made with a stronger cover letter..

i'd really appreciate some expert advice on this.

regards

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
peaceout said:
hi members

i need some expert opinions on one issue:

What are the chances of getting TRV if after the first rejection, the second application is submitted within one month of refusal?
And what if the first application was for multiple-entry TRV and in the second one, single entry application is made with a stronger cover letter..

i'd really appreciate some expert advice on this.

regards
If the items of refusal weren't improved upon, then strong cover letter won't do anything. I personally think it's too early too apply and you need a major shake up in proof of docs for 2nd time

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
Dear Peceout,

Dont apply now until your case should be strong. As you are student in canada and ur husand is in UAE since 6 months and of course he will be on contractual job. Therefore ur case is week.

May 28, 2013
Dear All,

My visa application is currently under process in Canadian high commission in Islamabad, i have been submitted in 3rd of April'13 and still waiting for their response and don't know exactly about the acceptance OR rejection, two of my friends has been rejected because of Family and financial assets tie and VO does not convinced whether they are leaving Canada OR not? :(

i have been introduced by my NGO from Kabul to training in Ottawa and i have been provided full financial back up and letters from our NGO side but still i don't know :'(,

how we can convinced the VO that we will back? which documentation are required to satisfied them? Please Help?