+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CGP/PDOS requirements

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Hello. For those who live in Philippines who had to attend the CGP seminar what is required upon registration there? My partner has a Canadian PR visa. She obviously has to bring that as well as her COPR and 1 other ID. Just wondering what else she will need to get into the seminar.

AP143

Apr 22, 2019
App. Filed.......
January
File Transfer...
September
Med's Request
March
Hello. For those who live in Philippines who had to attend the CGP seminar what is required upon registration there? My partner has a Canadian PR visa. She obviously has to bring that as well as her COPR and 1 other ID. Just wondering what else she will need to get into the seminar.
Sponsor : xerox passport , or pr card, just to show only to them. Or even show them in her mobile .
Passport,
Copr
1 extra valid id to be given in the reception
Thats all i think.

AP143

Apr 22, 2019
App. Filed.......
January
File Transfer...
September
Med's Request
March
Sponsor : xerox passport , or pr card, just to show only to them. Or even show them in her mobile .
Passport,
Copr
1 extra valid id to be given in the reception
Thats all i think.
Don't forget her Online reservation specific GCP

AP143

Apr 22, 2019
App. Filed.......
January
File Transfer...
September
Med's Request
March
If she have PR car picture on her mobile or passport , its fine just show to them. They will ask about the sponsor, valid ids.

Reactions: Jaybee43

AP143

Apr 22, 2019
App. Filed.......
January
File Transfer...
September
Med's Request
March
No need to be
Ok perfect thanks for your reply! We have all those except for the Xerox of my passport as I am the sponsor. I wonder why they need that?
No need to pass on them, the will just take the valid ids validity. Thats all i know.

Reactions: Jaybee43