+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CES evaluation

Ankur2622

Nov 25, 2020
Hi Kriti and Trushit,

I am in the process of finalising and sharing my credentials for verification by CES. In the current environment, I wanted to check on what is the recommended mode of sending the verified credentials by University i.e. through email at ces.transcripts@utoronto.ca. or physical copy couriers or both? Anyone has info which they can provide. Appreciate and thanks in advance.

Cheers
Ankur

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hi Kriti and Trushit,

I am in the process of finalising and sharing my credentials for verification by CES. In the current environment, I wanted to check on what is the recommended mode of sending the verified credentials by University i.e. through email at ces.transcripts@utoronto.ca. or physical copy couriers or both? Anyone has info which they can provide. Appreciate and thanks in advance.

Cheers
Ankur
Don't send hard copies. Try to send an electronic copy through your university. And CES will take 6 to 8 months these days. So you can try IQAS as well. You have to start doing application at sharp 8:45 IST.

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hi
Has anyone tried the CES evaluation recently?
I have sent my transcripts 25th September and it had been delivered but my status on CES website is still incomplete.
Is there any way to mail/upload transcripts electronically?
Hi Kriti any update?

Ankur2622

Nov 25, 2020
Don't send hard copies. Try to send an electronic copy through your university. And CES will take 6 to 8 months these days. So you can try IQAS as well. You have to start doing application at sharp 8:45 IST.
Thank you. Is there any standard email wordings that needs to go while the University writing email to CES? Do you have the email copy from which you could share the text (redcating the personal info)

Kriti31

Oct 18, 2020
Hi Kriti and Trushit,

Cheers
Ankur
Hey.
Just ask your university to send the transcripts through email. I highly doubt if they are accepting the hard copy transcripts in current situation.

Kriti31

Oct 18, 2020
Trushit, Have you applied through IQAS as well?