+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certified Internal Auditor

Prospective12

Dec 26, 2012
Has anyone had the Certified Internal Auditor qualification assessed? Could you state what it was a
I think you should go ahead with the evaluation. ACCA is not an exception, I'm sure other certificates would also be recognised and given some equivalence.
Okay thanks. I have been contemplating as I've seen some members' posts about it not being recognised. I think I'll go ahead with it. Thanks again.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Has anyone had the Certified Internal Auditor qualification assessed? Could you state what it was a

Okay thanks. I have been contemplating as I've seen some members' posts about it not being recognised. I think I'll go ahead with it. Thanks again.
Welcome and please do update here what your result turned out to be.

Prospective12

Dec 26, 2012
Good day

I'm new to the blog. We currently have 385 points on the CRS system. I got my CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) certification from the Institute of Internal Auditors in March. This is a global certification. I wanted to find out if I need this certificate to be assessed by WES as well or is it already recognised as it is a global certificate? I already have a 4 year degree educational Credential Assessment (ECA) done by WES. So the CIA is additional, which will boost my points with two-or more certificates.

Thanks
Hello, did you get your CIA assessed? Could you say what it was assessed as?

mustafa123123

Jul 28, 2018
Thanks ! By the way .. whats your full name? I was trying to search for you on LinkedIn.

I will be sending them after some months .. since I am planning to sit for my CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner) and CRMA (Certified Risk Management Associate) exams in October and December ..
Hi, I am CA, CIA & B.com. I think we should create a WhatsApp group to discuss.

jazy3313

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Are you sure? Professional certificates can fetch you points. I have ACCA certification and got ECA equivalent to bachelors.

Hi, did you get your CIA assessed?

seunologbon

Jun 5, 2019

Hi Guys. Greetings.

It's my first time visiting this thread and i found it useful. I am currently undergoing training in CISA with plan to write the exam in September. Please, has anyone been assessed for CISA? What was the result? Kindly share with us please. Thank you.

seunologbon

Jun 5, 2019
Hi Guys. Greetings.

It's my first time visiting this thread and i found it useful. I am currently undergoing training in CISA with plan to write the exam in September. Please, has anyone been assessed for CISA? What was the result?Kindly share with us please. Thank you.

seunologbon

Jun 5, 2019
WES do evaluate CIA CPA CISA and the equivalence is 4 years bachelors degree
Hi Mr. Mansoorcpa,

Thank you for this info. I like to know if the CISA is still being assessed by the WES and what the equivalence is.

Can you also help clarify if other global certifications such as Cisco CCNA, Microsoft MCSA, MCO, ITIL are also relevant in this process.

I am searching for you on LinkedIn, kindly let's connect for info sharing. Thank you again.

Oluwaseun Ologbon

seunologbon

Jun 5, 2019
Hi Mansoor .. I have added you on LinkedIn. Are u in UAE? I am currently in KSA.

I have one last question .. Since my bacheloe degree has already been attested last year .. I understand that I just have to send my CIA and CISA certification to WES (not my bachelors bachel again)? Am i correct?
Hi sa33,

Can you please share with us how you went about this process? Are you already in Canada?

Please what is your name on LinkedIn? Mine is Oluwaseun Ologbon. Please let's connect.

seunologbon

Jun 5, 2019
Hi Mr. Mansoorcpa,

Thank you for this info. I like to know if the CISA is still being assessed by the WES and what the equivalence is.

Can you also help clarify if other global certifications such as Cisco CCNA, Microsoft MCSA, MCO, ITIL are also relevant in this process.

I am searching for you on LinkedIn, kindly let's connect for info sharing.

Oluwaseun Ologbon