+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certificate of Qualification points not reflected in overall score.

maksimusf

Apr 30, 2022
Hi folks.

I recently added my qualification as nurse the points was added to criteria but its not reflected in overall score.
May be somebody face same issue.
Its very strange that IRCC cant detect such problems in their system may be i will recommend a good QA who will write automated tests.

Thanks in advance.

My dashboard

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi folks.

I recently added my qualification as nurse the points was added to criteria but its not reflected in overall score.
May be somebody face same issue.
Its very strange that IRCC cant detect such problems in their system may be i will recommend a good QA who will write automated tests.

Thanks in advance.

My dashboard
What do you mean added your qualifications as a nurse? What province? Certificates are for trades anyways, not nursing so there is no error.

A certificate of qualification proves that a person is qualified to work in a certain skilled trade in Canada. This means that they:
  • have passed a certification exam
  • meet all the requirements to practice their trade in that province or territory.
This certificate is issued by the body that governs trades in a Canadian province or territory, or by a federal authority.

Depending on which body or authority issues it, this certificate may be called a “certificate of qualification” or a “qualification certificate”. Find out how to get a certificate.

maksimusf

Apr 30, 2022
Thank you for the reply.

As i know nursing required certificate and its regulated occupation which required mandatory license/qualification/work exp in order to practice in Canada. Passed a certification exam NCLEX.
I licensed by Ontario college CNO.
Its strange that nurse is not trade occupation but required mandatory license in Canada .

Should i remove the Certificate of Qualification from my EE profile ?

BR.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for the reply.

As i know nursing required certificate and its regulated occupation which required mandatory license/qualification/work exp in order to practice in Canada. Passed a certification exam NCLEX.
Its strange that nurse is not trade occupation but required mandatory license in Canada .

BR.
Remove the license as it is not a certificate of qualification. Nursing is not a trade and IRCC has a list of qualified trades.

Reactions: scylla

Akshayrohra

Oct 27, 2021
hi
Thank you for the reply.

BR.
Hi,
did you remove it?