+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CERB is useless and unfair . its just a way of show off

saygin1

Oct 30, 2019
this program is bs i had 2 main job uber(+30hours a week) and food server(30hr a week). my employee didnt fire me nor lay off but reduced my hours to 6 hours a week. and i lost all of my uber income i used to make over 4 k a month and now ended up making 300 bucks a month and i m not eligible for CERB because i have still a income even though its over %85 less than what it was before pandemic.

Lehaiphi

Apr 8, 2020
4K a month before or after taxes? if you properly managed your expenses you should have enough savings for 2 or 3 months till this thing blows over.
You never know what situation someone is in, he couldn't know this whole covid 19 could happen and for you to say that is so ignorant aswell as wrong because this isn't going to last a couple months. Even then you don't get his point if he used his savings he's still upset that he doesn't get cerb when people who just make 5000 a year is eligible so 16 year old kids who don't have expenses or need to pay taxes is getting 2000 a month.

Adi8888

Apr 8, 2019
this program is bs i had 2 main job uber(+30hours a week) and food server(30hr a week). my employee didnt fire me nor lay off but reduced my hours to 6 hours a week. and i lost all of my uber income i used to make over 4 k a month and now ended up making 300 bucks a month and i m not eligible for CERB because i have still a income even though its over %85 less than what it was before pandemic.
How long have you been earning 4k+? Stop bitching n use your saving.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
If you were working 30 hours a week as a server AND 30+ hours as an uber driver, your income was significantly higher than $4000/month. Just 30 hours as a server earns close to that income. I"m going to guess that you are not including tips in your "4 k a month" calculation. I'm also going to further guess that you failed to declare or don't plan to declare to CRA the tens of thousands of dollars in tips from either job, which is tax fraud. And here you are complaining that a country where you are only a temporary resident isn't giving you money...

NaineshPatel

Apr 15, 2020
There are many people like you who are facing same problem , but on the other side millions of people are getting benefit from CERB then how can you blame government ?
If you are not eligible for CERB , that does not mean it is useless.
Government it trying to help everyone.