Barath Bax

Star Member
Dec 29, 2013
Like to apply for Canada Student VISA Below is my profile;
10th - 62%
Polytechnic Diploma- 78%
BE (ECE)- 74% - 2008 passed out

IELTS - Overall 6.5, S:6.5, L:7, W:6, R:6

Totally I have 5 years of IT experience. Here is the problem, I have completed Electronics in my bachelor and doing computer related course.

I planned to take Project Management in Centennial College.

Is this course right to my profile and VISA perspective?

amit3386

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
toronto canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
13 March 2014
IELTS Request
7 overall
VISA ISSUED...
26 March 2014
LANDED..........
Landed 24 April 2014
Barath Bax said:
Like to apply for Canada Student VISA Below is my profile;
10th - 62%
Polytechnic Diploma- 78%
BE (ECE)- 74% - 2008 passed out

IELTS - Overall 6.5, S:6.5, L:7, W:6, R:6

Totally I have 5 years of IT experience. Here is the problem, I have completed Electronics in my bachelor and doing computer related course.

I planned to take Project Management in Centennial College.

Is this course right to my profile and VISA perspective?

You should go for project management in IT, I have seen this course in some college. try searching on ontariocolleges.ca
Good luck...

Rahul.Revoori

Dec 28, 2013
Hi guys I'm planning for centennial too.
Can u guys please help me with my query which is
If I finish 2 years of any masters programme from centennial
Will I be able to apply for pr directly without any job offer or work experience in Canada.

amit3386

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
toronto canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
13 March 2014
IELTS Request
7 overall
VISA ISSUED...
26 March 2014
LANDED..........
Landed 24 April 2014
Rahul.Revoori said:
Hi guys I'm planning for centennial too.
Can u guys please help me with my query which is
If I finish 2 years of any masters programme from centennial
Will I be able to apply for pr directly without any job offer or work experience in Canada.
Dear Rahul,
We are also students who wish to study in Canada.. your question is really nice but here we don't know much about the pr after 2 year's course.. as far as I know we can get 3 years work permit after a two years course... so if u go for 2 years course then after completion of 2 years u get a lot of time to know what r the procedures and options available.. there is another topic in forum for options of applying pr after studies in Canada.. but it is almost sure u get pr if u go for two years course... btw which intake u r planning n which course??
Good luck..

Rahul.Revoori

Dec 28, 2013
Hi I have done MS in pharmaceutical sciences from London.
Worked in Aurobindo pharma ltd. for 10 months.
I'm planning to migrate to Canada under the student programme.
I've been to a consultancy and they asked me to take up buissness management in Sellrik college, BC.
They said that once I'm done with the course , of u get a job offer u can directly apply for pr. He said only this province has that policy. Other provinces need 1 year work exp in Canada.
But when I went through the immigration websites even Ontario is promising pr after 2 year masters graduation programme without requiring a job offer.
I'm confused with these policies now. Can u brief me about them in short. And suggest me the best to do.

vicky4frendz

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/10/2011
AOR Received.
3/12/2011
IELTS Request
Submited afterwards
Interview........
Waiting :(
Hi Amit

I've done Masters in Clinical research and working in Business Development since 4 years.

-The Project management course is a PG course? What is the duration of stydy..? Is it available for May-2014 intake?
-Did you apply to any college for PG course for May intake?

I have applied at Seneca and Northen lights....
-Vicky
amit3386 said:
No dude sorry about that but we are planning for project management at centennial.. what's your profile and which colleges are in your list??

amit3386

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
toronto canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
13 March 2014
IELTS Request
7 overall
VISA ISSUED...
26 March 2014
LANDED..........
Landed 24 April 2014
vicky4frendz said:
Hi Amit

I've done Masters in Clinical research and working in Business Development since 4 years.

-The Project management course is a PG course? What is the duration of stydy..? Is it available for May-2014 intake?
-Did you apply to any college for PG course for May intake?

I have applied at Seneca and Northen lights....
-Vicky
Hi Vicky,

Yes project management is a post graduate certificate course.. if u see in the college websites they define it as Ontario graduate certificate course which is a course after graduation... duration of study depends on which college we apply, but minimum is 8 months and maximum is 1 year .. I have applied to 3 colleges for may 2014 and have received offer from 1 of the college.. rest I will know after January first week.. the reviews are all mixed for each college so I will select the one which is having less fees.. the three colleges are Conestoga, centennial and humber..

I didn't knew that project mgmt is available at Seneca in may.. and I haven't heard of northern lights...

vicky4frendz

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/10/2011
AOR Received.
3/12/2011
IELTS Request
Submited afterwards
Interview........
Waiting :(
Thanks Amit.. I would correct that I have applied for International Business Management at Seneca...
Also please check your inbox... I have dropped you a msessage.

amit3386 said:
Hi Vicky,

Yes project management is a post graduate certificate course.. if u see in the college websites they define it as Ontario graduate certificate course which is a course after graduation... duration of study depends on which college we apply, but minimum is 8 months and maximum is 1 year .. I have applied to 3 colleges for may 2014 and have received offer from 1 of the college.. rest I will know after January first week.. the reviews are all mixed for each college so I will select the one which is having less fees.. the three colleges are Conestoga, centennial and humber..

I didn't knew that project mgmt is available at Seneca in may.. and I haven't heard of northern lights...

indianstudentenquire

Dec 29, 2013
Hello friends,

Can you please tell me what are the chances to get pr after(and how to get pr) doing the project management course in centennial college.
Please give me the details of approximate cost of that.

I will be glad for your help.

thanks,

saket jha

Jan 31, 2014
Hello Rakesh.... Even i am planning to go to Centennial college for Project management in May 2014 intake.....
Which city are u from?

amit3386

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
toronto canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
13 March 2014
IELTS Request
7 overall
VISA ISSUED...
26 March 2014
LANDED..........
Landed 24 April 2014
saket jha said:
Hello Rakesh.... Even i am planning to go to Centennial college for Project management in May 2014 intake.....
Which city are u from?

Hey saket
Change of plans. Me and rakesh are going for Conestoga project mgmt.

saket jha

Jan 31, 2014
amit3386 said:
Hey saket
Change of plans. Me and rakesh are going for Conestoga project mgmt.

Alright brothe.... I got offer letters from Centennial and conestoga both... even from flemming..... confused , which one to opt for..

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
applying for project management at centennial as well.

how many of you applying in general visa?