KCANIM

May 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Hello,

People planning to go to/have got admitted to Centennial College for Software Engineering Technology in September 2017, lets connect here!!!

Also please comment with where you are applying VISA from :) and the status.

I am yet to apply for VISA.

Thanks!

KCANIM

May 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
No one has registered for this course?! :eek: Anyone from Bangalore?

KCANIM

May 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
I applied for the visa on the 25th of April, VFS Bangalore. Has anyone applied on the same date?!

LucasAl

Jun 1, 2017
Hey there!

My course is slightly different: Software Engineering Technician (It`s a bit shorter, 2 years.). I`ll also be starting in September. Care to make a WhatsApp group?

BTW, I applied for my visa on the 9th of May, hope to get it on time.

~Lucas.

KCANIM

May 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Hey there!

My course is slightly different: Software Engineering Technician (It`s a bit shorter, 2 years.). I`ll also be starting in September. Care to make a WhatsApp group?

BTW, I applied for my visa on the 9th of May, hope to get it on time.

~Lucas.
Hey, Lucas!

Good to know you applied for the Visa. I got mine on the 6th of June. The duration of my course is also two years (Fast-track). Well, I haven't created any Whatsapp group as such as I hardly find folks who have taken this course. Let's wait and see if we can find a few more. I have messaged my Phone Number.

Cheers

Lavita

Dec 26, 2019
Hello,

People planning to go to/have got admitted to Centennial College for Software Engineering Technology in September 2017, lets connect here!!!

Also please comment with where you are applying VISA from :) and the status.

I am yet to apply for VISA.

Thanks!
Hey,

I am planning to apply for this course for Sept 2020 intake.. I guess you would have graduated by now... Can you give me an honest feedback about how good this course is and if it is worth the money... Thanks.