+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial college put me on waitlist ? What To do ? NOW

Jazz_Mirzaa

Jan 12, 2018
i have applied for electro-mechanical technician program for September 2018 intake on 17th February and received
Dear Aman,

Greetings from Centennial College India Office.

Please note we have received your backlog certificate on January 24,2018 but right now we have stopped assessing the application due to huge volume and most of the students are wait listed already.

For details on programs options at Centennial, you may visit our website www.centennialcollege.ca

For any further information, please feel free to email us at bangalore@centennialcollege.ca or call us on India office numbers provided below.

Thank you,

Warm Regards,
and this email
No your profile is not rejected. Kindly defer for the next available intake on the availability of the program, as not sure your will get your offer letter for this intake.

is there any chance to get selected there TELL ME ???
Today i have got first reply from centennial college asking for diploma completion certificate....

Youressence

Feb 19, 2018
i have applied for electro-mechanical technician program for September 2018 intake on 17th February and received
Dear Aman,

Greetings from Centennial College India Office.

Please note we have received your backlog certificate on January 24,2018 but right now we have stopped assessing the application due to huge volume and most of the students are wait listed already.

For details on programs options at Centennial, you may visit our website www.centennialcollege.ca

For any further information, please feel free to email us at bangalore@centennialcollege.ca or call us on India office numbers provided below.

Thank you,

Warm Regards,
and this email
No your profile is not rejected. Kindly defer for the next available intake on the availability of the program, as not sure your will get your offer letter for this intake.

is there any chance to get selected there TELL ME ???
Apply to Sheridan they have the same program

goo2murali

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
I have applied to centennial college for project management on Jan 15th... But my consultant told me that they have processed only the applications they received Jan 20th and stopped temporarily it seems. my application hasn't processed yet.

Jazz_Mirzaa

Jan 12, 2018
I have applied to centennial college for project management on Jan 15th... But my consultant told me that they have processed only the applications they received Jan 20th and stopped temporarily it seems. my application hasn't processed yet.
I have applied on 17th Jan 2018 and yesterday college contacted me for Provisional Diploma certificate.... Now i dont know whether they r processing or not...

goo2murali

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
Am not sure of it. You provide them the documents they ask you for. Let's hope that they process our applications.

rkpatel

Mar 20, 2018
Did anyone got any response from centennial regarding offer later for september 2018 intake. I applied in energy system engineering technology on 17th jan. But did not got any response yet. Plz reply