+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial College January 2019

a4tech

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
What is this Deposit Letter? Can you please elaborate?
Deposit Letter or Billing letter or tuition fee letter bro. after you submit your application form and some of the requirements to centennial. they will send you Deposit letter or billing letter after you pay you tuition fee centennial will send you Offer Letter for the Visa application

peaches_1234

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Deposit Letter or Billing letter or tuition fee letter bro. after you submit your application form and some of the requirements to centennial. they will send you Deposit letter or billing letter after you pay you tuition fee centennial will send you Offer Letter for the Visa application
Ok thanks. Also when did you apply for Centennial Jan intake and when did you receive the offer Letter?

a4tech

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Ok thanks. Also when did you apply for Centennial Jan intake and when did you receive the offer Letter?
I applied July 12. but until now i still did not receive deposit letter or billing letter form the school. I email the admission staff in centennial college and they told me that, i have to wait since my documents are being processed by the coordinator.

P23

Jul 25, 2018
How did you apply 1 or 2 mnths

Thy don't open courses in lots.
And centennial has still not strtd accepting any kind of application. This has been confirmed by the clg. So, please don't misguide with contradicting replies. You yourself are not clear abt wht u r replying.
Hi guys, Centennial has started accepting applications for Jan 2019 from 23rd July 2018. I just spoke to the college. Also you need to send the application again if you have sent it before 23rd.
Now I have a question, do we get a acknowledgement from the College once they recieve it??

peaches_1234

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Hi guys, Centennial has started accepting applications for Jan 2019 from 23rd July 2018. I just spoke to the college. Also you need to send the application again if you have sent it before 23rd.
Now I have a question, do we get a acknowledgement from the College once they recieve it??
Hi I had applied to Centennial before 23rd July. They asked me to send my documents again to the Bangalore email id along with my application number and the course code.

I sent it last week. But after that I haven't received any acknowledgement yet...

smiley2608

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
Hi I had applied to Centennial before 23rd July. They asked me to send my documents again to the Bangalore email id along with my application number and the course code.

I sent it last week. But after that I haven't received any acknowledgement yet...
u vl get offer within 1 or 2 weeks... As centennial starting giving offers to students.
In which course do u applied??

Deepanshu96

Jul 20, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
04-05-2021
AOR Received.
28-06-2021
Med's Done....
27-05-2021
u vl get offer within 1 or 2 weeks... As centennial starting giving offers to students.
In which course do u applied??
Is it already giving acceptance offer to the applicants who applied for Jan 2019? Don't think so.

P23

Jul 25, 2018

So u applied on your own or through an agent.. Guess
For Jan 2019?
They started giving out offers. Some ppl got today
Yes I heard that too.

Deepanshu96

Jul 20, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
04-05-2021
AOR Received.
28-06-2021
Med's Done....
27-05-2021
So u applied on your own or through an agent.. Guess

Yes I heard that too.
applications opened like a week ago. How is it possible for them to start handing out offer letters so fast?

P23

Jul 25, 2018
Exactly. But that is what they said when I called them yesterday. Guess none of the colleges have a streamlined process.