Centennial College and Georgian College

NeerajSP

Oct 7, 2013
Toronto
App. Filed.......
25/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
Hello guys ! I am Neeraj from Pune. I have done my Masters in Computer Application from Pune University. I have applied for Computer System Technician Networking Co-op program in Centennial College and Georgian College. Its almost been a month now Georgian hasn't communicated. How much time it should take to get an offer letter ? And is anybody there for this course for the January 2014 intake ?

purvaja

Oct 17, 2013
Hi,

I am from Mumbai. I got admitted in centennial for HR diploma Jan 2014 intake. Anyone going for the same batch? We can connect to help each other. :)

dipica

Aug 21, 2013
SINP
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
24-05-2016
Doc's Request.
18-11-2016
Nomination.....
18-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
LANDED..........
Landed
purvaja said:
Hi,

I am from Mumbai. I got admitted in centennial for HR diploma Jan 2014 intake. Anyone going for the same batch? We can connect to help each other. :)
I also admiitted for HR jan 2014 pg course. .:)

slalani

Sep 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NeerajSP said:
Hello guys ! I am Neeraj from Pune. I have done my Masters in Computer Application from Pune University. I have applied for Computer System Technician Networking Co-op program in Centennial College and Georgian College. Its almost been a month now Georgian hasn't communicated. How much time it should take to get an offer letter ? And is anybody there for this course for the January 2014 intake ?
Hi Neeraj,

I've also applied for a 2 year diploma in Interactive Web Design and Development for the Winter 2014 intake. It has been more than 20 days and I'm still awaiting a word from them. They are very irresponsible in the way they are dealing with the applications. They are not even replying to the emails that I'm sending them. Give us an update as soon as you hear from them.

slalani

Sep 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
senior advisor said:
don't apply for centennial college as it had maximum refusals for sept13 intake
How can you track the refusals of a particular college?

meet sehgal

Oct 21, 2013
senior advisor said:
don't apply for centennial college as it had maximum refusals for sept13 intake

I am going to apply for 2 year fast-track program software engineering technology from centennial college for jan 2014 , please tell me what r my visa chances according to my academic record :
10th: 84% cbse
12th: 84% cbse
BCA: 74% no gap and no back logs
IELTS: 7 bands not less than 6 bands

do i need to show any proof of funds other than my first year tuition fee and expenses (10,00 CAD) ?

please reply as soon as possible .
Thanking u in advance

slalani

Sep 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meet sehgal said:
I am going to apply for 2 year fast-track program software engineering technology from centennial college for jan 2014 , please tell me what r my visa chances according to my academic record :
10th: 84% cbse
12th: 84% cbse
BCA: 74% no gap and no back logs
IELTS: 7 bands not less than 6 bands

do i need to show any proof of funds other than my first year tuition fee and expenses (10,00 CAD) ?

please reply as soon as possible .
Thanking u in advance
You have a very good profile. Couldn't you have found a better college than Centennial? I've heard not very good things about the college. And many students are reporting visa denial who have as good profiles as you.

I would highly suggest that you look for other options. Select a course with an option of coop. But I think you may have been late for applying to most colleges. Many of them have stopped taking fresh applications after October 15th.

meet sehgal

Oct 21, 2013
slalani said:
You have a very good profile. Couldn't you have found a better college than Centennial? I've heard not very good things about the college. And many students are reporting visa denial who have as good profiles as you.

I would highly suggest that you look for other options. Select a course with an option of coop. But I think you may have been late for applying to most colleges. Many of them have stopped taking fresh applications after October 15th.
My known had studied same course in centennial and she said nothing is wrong with the college.
what were the reasons who got rejection for same profile like this?
do i need to show any other funds other than 1 year tuition fee and living expenses?

thank you

swapy

Star Member
Oct 18, 2013
pune
Visa Office......
delhi- CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2013
Med's Done....
8-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2013
LANDED..........
soon on 29-11-2013
purvaja said:
Hi,

i got my visa gor jan intake for gbm at centennial college but will change it to hrm after landing there.. all the best for ur visa. 8)

NeerajSP

Oct 7, 2013
Toronto
App. Filed.......
25/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
slalani said:
Hi Neeraj,

I've also applied for a 2 year diploma in Interactive Web Design and Development for the Winter 2014 intake. It has been more than 20 days and I'm still awaiting a word from them. They are very irresponsible in the way they are dealing with the applications. They are not even replying to the emails that I'm sending them. Give us an update as soon as you hear from them.

Hey i got the reply after almost 28-30 days. You probably should get an offer now soon. Hang in there. All the best :) Now Visa is a big hassle for me now.

slalani

Sep 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NeerajSP said:
Hey i got the reply after almost 28-30 days. You probably should get an offer now soon. Hang in there. All the best :) Now Visa is a big hassle for me now.
Oh great. It's a relief to hear that I'm not alone.

Btw, what is your profile? And how long did it take to get the letter of acceptance after you paid your fees? Did you have to pay a semester's fee or for the whole year?

Thanks heaps. Good luck for your visa.. Keep us posted about your progress..

Pankilshah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Gujarat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
29-08-2013
Med's Request
22-09-2013
Med's Done....
23-09-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013 applied for VISA
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2013 got the VISA
LANDED..........
06-12-2013
slalani said:
Hi Neeraj,

Hey

If u applied in Georgian colg then My one of the frd is there now.. and he told me that they have Staffs problem.. Most of the staff had transfer else changed.....

I got my Fee Receipt but it took 17 working days... I had faced lots of trouble in between that time. By d way u knew that they have not replied of any mails.

Therefore If u want yr receipt as early as possible then u have to pressure on yr consultant Otherwise it will take more time..

Thank Q.

slalani

Sep 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I finally got my offer letter on 24th October. Paid my fees the same day. Got the receipt 2 days later.

It turns out they had issued my offer letter the very next day of deducting the application fees from my Credit Card, which was on 2nd October. They must have mistyped my email address and it never reached me. And I was in assumption that they will send the offer letter to my agent. I did send them 2 emails in between, but never got a reply back from them..

I should have applied for visa by now, if not for their stupid mistakes..

sandricak1981

Jan 12, 2013
Hellou everybody,
I am clinical pharmacist,if someone tell me about colleges where I could apply for postgraduate studies?In addition,which result of IELTS is needed?