+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP validity and PR application process

elsiivon

Jun 10, 2022
Hi! So I have CELPIP results from March 2021 and I know they are valid for 2 years. I'm submitting an OINP expression of interest in the Ph.D. stream soon, but I'm not sure whether my scores will be valid long enough to get through the application process or whether I should prepare to retake the test. Do they need to be valid just long enough to submit my actual application for OINP (after receiving the invitation to apply) or do they need to be valid longer, say until I actually get to submitting my PR application?

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Hi! So I have CELPIP results from March 2021 and I know they are valid for 2 years. I'm submitting an OINP expression of interest in the Ph.D. stream soon, but I'm not sure whether my scores will be valid long enough to get through the application process or whether I should prepare to retake the test. Do they need to be valid just long enough to submit my actual application for OINP (after receiving the invitation to apply) or do they need to be valid longer, say until I actually get to submitting my PR application?
The scores need to be valid at the time you receive AOR, for both OINP and PR applications. If they expire any time before that, you need to retake the test and ensure the scores do not make your points fall below the cut off score.

Reactions: elsiivon

Nish23

Oct 19, 2021
The scores need to be valid at the time you receive AOR, for both OINP and PR applications. If they expire any time before that, you need to retake the test and ensure the scores do not make your points fall below the cut off score.
Anyone know whag to select between celpip g or celpip general 2014? Can it be changed after getting the ITA totaly confused looking for some help?

Applying under CEC.

Sharma_Gudiya

Jun 23, 2022
Anyone know whag to select between celpip g or celpip general 2014? Can it be changed after getting the ITA totaly confused looking for some help?

Applying under CEC.
HI NISH23, What option you filled for CELPIP? CELPIP-G or CElPIP-general 2014? Please help