+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC with non continuous foreign work experience.

RiaRia

Feb 1, 2021
Did u apply under cec? And the experience you ate talking about is it a foreign experience? Thankyou in advance .
I m going for cec as i m going to complete one year under noc B job but i have one year of non continuous experience in india with two different companies with a gap of 2 months but noc type is same of B and the position is same and it is full time. Since i am qualified under cec would i get points for foreign work experience? Thanks in advance

classico33

Jul 4, 2023
So basically,all those strict rules such as one continuous year , and etc, are for fsw candiantes only,right?
But can i combine small parts of fpreightn experience , like 5 month , then another 6 months and one months,they are all from one employer though, every time when i was coming back from canada , i was working
Hey I am in the same boat! Were you able to claim points for your non-continuous foreign experience? Would really appreciate a response, thank you :)

DY123456

Apr 30, 2024
Call center agents don't always provide correct information.

The "continuous" requirement only comes into play if you are trying to qualify for FSW, i.e. you would need a minimum of one year continuous experience.

Since you are already eligible for CEC, any additional work experiences will count towards your CRS and the "continuous" requirement is irrelevant to you.
Hi Sir, does my uncontinuous jobs oversea have to be same category? I have 2+ local exp + 3 internship oversea, when I enter my case in the system, my mark increased