+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC STEM 2024 DRAW

abhirams

Jan 16, 2023
When I am searching using UCI and application number, I am getting an error stating that "The application number that you entered does not match the category you selected or is not valid for the transaction you are performing". But I ensured my application number & UCI are correct. Also, tried different combinations for searching application like UCI with family name and other options but it's showing as no application found with these details.

Does anyone have any suggestions here?

xhalae

Jul 20, 2017
When I am searching using UCI and application number, I am getting an error stating that "The application number that you entered does not match the category you selected or is not valid for the transaction you are performing". But I ensured my application number & UCI are correct. Also, tried different combinations for searching application like UCI with family name and other options but it's showing as no application found with these details.

Does anyone have any suggestions here?
Try using UCI and family name and make sure to use exactly as your eCOPR. If eCOPR isn’t working then try using it exactly the same as your passport. You could also wait a few more days and try again later

digu35

Sep 16, 2024
11th April - ITR
30th April - Application submission
25th June - Biometrics completed
27th July - Medicals cleared

Current status:
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
I haven't received the Portal 1 email yet. Is anyone else in the same plot?