+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC-Spouse Add - Documents send to address - CPC-Ottawa, ON Address

aczire

Sep 25, 2016
Hi All,

As per the CIC mandate I'm trying to add my spouse to my application.
Since the application is already under process, (which means I got the ITA, uploaded all the documents in the profile for myself as single applicant, before my marriage) now I need to submit all the documents to CIC also for her. This is the spouse add kit, including all the forms, documents, passport copy, PCC, marriage proofs including marriage certificate, photos, Spouse add questionnaire etc..

CIC asked me to sent it to CPC-Ottawa, Ontario. But I'm not sure whether it is the correct address.

Where did you guys sent your documents to (the full postal address in Canada, Ontario), when adding your spouse?
[I'm residing/current address is in Toronto, so I presume I must sent this to CPC-Ottawa.]

Please help.

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
It is the correct address i got the same email for inclusion of spouse in economic class. Go ahead with it

aczire

Sep 25, 2016
Thank you.

For any one else looking for the same, please find the communication from CIC below.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Please quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to the following address:

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa
(Document requests)
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this will delay your application.

Please note that CPC-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

Thank you for your understanding,

Thanks & Regards,