+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cec refusal

Meenubarpagga

Oct 27, 2017
I did my police clearance from India last year December and it’s already been 6 months so it’s expired what about fingerprints

hungnguyen

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
No. Medicals are valid for 12 months. PCC and RCMP are valid for 6 months if there are no travels post obtaining these certificates.
No. Medicals are valid for 12 months. PCC and RCMP are valid for 6 months if there are no travels post obtaining these certificates.
If my mecical exam is linked to the rejected application, when we reapply, can use the same express entry number?

hungnguyen

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Make a new express entry profile and in the Job Experience part just don't include your foreign experience. With 454 score you will probably get an ITA again in the next draw (latest draw was 451 score). Once you're filling your personal history information after ITA you can put your complete foreign experience there. Just don't try to claim points for it, if your canadian experience is good there is no reason for them to reject your application again.
If I make a new express entry profile, how can I link the medical exam to it? Because the medical exam was submitted against the old/rejected express entry application.

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
If I make a new express entry profile, how can I link the medical exam to it? Because the medical exam was submitted against the old/rejected express entry application.
Medical reports once submitted will remain with CIC and they will use the unique UMI number given on the information sheet which you will upload. If previously (during old/rejected application) medical was passed, then you can use the same.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
I was staff nurse in India. But they don’t mention hours in my pay stubs it’s just no. of days worked. Putting specific case enquiry through IRCC webform will help or not
The number of hours worked per week is REQUIRED in the letter of reference from your employer.

But the others are right. Fill out a new profile without your foreign work experience, see what your CRS score is, and whether you can get an invitation without it. It will make your application easier.

If you still need the points for foreign work experience, make sure your letter of reference contains all the required information (in addition to your supporting documents). See "Proof of work experience"-

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Last edited:
Reactions: shaizeik

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
I did my police clearance from India last year December and it’s already been 6 months so it’s expired what about fingerprints
IRCC does not care about other countries' expiration dates on PCCs. They only care if the PCC meets IRCC requirements. If you have not returned to India at all since you obtained the PCC, it is still valid.

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I filed for express entry again and now they didn’t give me points for my Canadian education. :(
Express points are not “they give you”. It’s a system that recognizes the inputs of your info. It’s a machine. If it doesn’t give you points. It’s the way you imputed was wrong. That’s it. It’s has nothing to do with anyone.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
I filed for express entry again and now they didn’t give me points for my Canadian education. :(
Go back and check your responses to this item, it would appear you made some kind of error...

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
How I will get the refund back will they put in my credit card from which I paid or they will send check
What stage were you talking about? The EE Profile (what everyone assumed, based on the information you did and did not provide) ...

... or did you actually submit the eAPR, and it was refused because your points for Canadian education were not allowed?

If you submitted your eAPR, the only reasons you would not get the points for your Canadian education is if (a) you failed to provide the required documents, or (b) the program did not meet the requirements (e.g. not accredited, or an online program).