+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC POF

michael9293

Jan 24, 2018
I don't think PNP is automatically considered part of the CEC Stream. Do you have 1 year of full-time, paid, legal Canadian work experience in an NOC Skill Type/ Level 0, A, or B, within the last 3 years, that was not obtained while you were a student?
First paragraph in my ITA letter:

Dear XX,
We are writing to you about your Express Entry profile submission.
**CANXXX**
*E000XXX*
Based on the information you provided us in your Express Entry profile, we are pleased to invite you to apply for
permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) Below is the list of criteria upon which this invitation was based on"

Yes, after graduation, I do have more than one year full-time legal work experience in Canada, but with two Canadian companies, does it have any negative effect? First position for 11 months and second one has been lasting for more than 7 months, so combined will be 18 months already (and yes, within 3 years. I am currently still working on this position). All my positions are skill type A and are directly related to my degree (software engineer for computer science)

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
First paragraph in my ITA letter:

Dear XX,
We are writing to you about your Express Entry profile submission.
**CANXXX**
*E000XXX*
Based on the information you provided us in your Express Entry profile, we are pleased to invite you to apply for
permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) Below is the list of criteria upon which this invitation was based on"

Yes, after graduation, I do have more than one year full-time legal work experience in Canada, but with two Canadian companies, does it have any negative effect? First position for 11 months and second one has been lasting for more than 7 months, so combined will be 18 months already (and yes, within 3 years. I am currently still working on this position). All my positions are skill type A and are directly related to my degree (software engineer for computer science)
Hmmm, I'm really not sure. You'll need to wait for someone else in the forum to respond - someone who actually applied under PNP. I can state though for sure, that I've never seen any documented evidence exempting PNP applicants from the Proof of Funds requirement.

michael9293

Jan 24, 2018
Hmmm, I'm really not sure. You'll need to wait for someone else in the forum to respond - someone who actually applied under PNP. I can state though for sure, that I've never seen any documented evidence exempting PNP applicants from the Proof of Funds requirement.
Alright, thank you very much. I think I will just declare money and submit POF to be safe. My concern is that I have to get the money from my family and a gift deed, so better it can be exempted. If not, I will go for the safer choice.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Alright, thank you very much. I think I will just declare money and submit POF to be safe. My concern is that I have to get the money from my family and a gift deed, so better it can be exempted. If not, I will go for the safer choice.
Hey did you show proof of funds ultimately?