+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
So I guess for outland applicants they're processing the batch of June? My bf is Sept... sigh... I miss him so much and I'm really frustrating to see all the slow progress taking place...

• Sad
Reactions: cecoutlanduser123

cecoutlanduser123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
So I guess for outland applicants they're processing the batch of June? My bf is Sept... sigh... I miss him so much and I'm really frustrating to see all the slow progress taking place...
I understand...same situation...mine is july 24 :/ i dont know if they are working in any order

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
I understand...same situation...mine is july 24 :/ i dont know if they are working in any order
I think you'll hear sth soon. Seems like for outland applicants they're moving up the date weekly. If they're doing mid- to late-June, you'll hear sth hopefully in about a week. Also, they stop giving people additional time to submit documents after ITA, that might hint that they're sort of back to work... Let's hope for the best!!

cecoutlanduser123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
I think you'll hear sth soon. Seems like for outland applicants they're moving up the date weekly. If they're doing mid- to late-June, you'll hear sth hopefully in about a week. Also, they stop giving people additional time to submit documents after ITA, that might hint that they're sort of back to work... Let's hope for the best!!
Oh that’s great Where did you hear that about Outland applicants?
Yes....I hope that’s a good news!

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021

but are they giving out PPR email for outland applicants ? I'm June 18th, but I haven't seen anything.I got a reply this morning from a webform I sent a couple weeks ago asking about what to do now that I am approved on my GCMS, but they're really not giving me any new information except for really abstract information saying that they will contact me in case they need more information.

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
but are they giving out PPR email for outland applicants ? I'm June 18th, but I haven't seen anything.I got a reply this morning from a webform I sent a couple weeks ago asking about what to do now that I am approved on my GCMS, but they're really not giving me any new information except for really abstract information saying that they will contact me in case they need more information.
Yeah same here approved since late 2020 per my GCMS notes. We won’t see our PPR under the current travel restrictions I would assume

canadavisa000

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Experts pls help me.

I got my 3rd GU on Mar 17th 2021 and I ordered my GCMS on the same day. I received my GCMS today but I am finding it difficult to understand it.

On 2nd page of GCMS, it shows like below. Does this mean, my file is fully approved? because I do not see any info about "Security". I tried to scan through the entire document and there is no information about "Security" being passed. Should I be worried about security or can I assume that my file is approved along with my dependents? Appreciate your help.

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility : Passed
Security :
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Or Crime:
Medical : Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing : Complete
Other Reqs : Cancelled
Final : Approved

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Experts pls help me.

I got my 3rd GU on Mar 17th 2021 and I ordered my GCMS on the same day. I received my GCMS today but I am finding it difficult to understand it.

On 2nd page of GCMS, it shows like below. Does this mean, my file is fully approved? because I do not see any info about "Security". I tried to scan through the entire document and there is no information about "Security" being passed. Should I be worried about security or can I assume that my file is approved along with my dependents? Appreciate your help.

ASSESSMENTS:
Security :
HIRV:
Or Crime:
Misrepresentation:
@canadavisa000 I am no expert but AFAIK from what I've seen on other forums etc.. yours is Approved!
I guess it's only a matter of getting PPR for you once they initiate Security which if I'm not wrong is bound to the current travel restrictions.

So Congratulations from my side.!

So it took you a month for GCMS notes ? Whihc service did you take ?

ggwen

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Experts pls help me.

ASSESSMENTS:
Security :
HIRV:
Or Crime:
Misrepresentation:
same situation, copr was cancelled, but shows approved, therefore all stage passed, the ircc agent confirmed all stage passed

Reactions: canadavisa000

canadavisa000

Star Member
May 16, 2019
@canadavisa000 I am no expert but AFAIK from what I've seen on other forums etc.. yours is Approved!
I guess it's only a matter of getting PPR for you once they initiate Security which if I'm not wrong is bound to the current travel restrictions.

So Congratulations from my side.!

So it took you a month for GCMS notes ? Whihc service did you take ?
from getGCMS with CBSA

anukaran

Dec 21, 2014
same situation, copr was cancelled, but shows approved, therefore all stage passed, the ircc agent confirmed all stage passed
Did the agent tell you that the file is approved? I was told that everything is passed. They didn't say it was approved.

mitzz

Apr 18, 2021
Hello, I am a CEC outland candidate, just looking to see if there are more like me 'cause, honestly, it feels like I am the only CEC outland candidate. Here's a little about my profile timeline:
AOR - 18th January, 2021
Medical Exam Passed - 9th February, 2021
Biometrics Requested - 9th February, 2021
Biometrics Provided - 2nd March, 2021

Does anyone know anything about COPR being issued to the CEC outland candidates? I know the FSW candidates haven't been receiving COPR even after the approval of their application.
Almost similar profile, have you seen any update yet?
Also do you know where your application is being processed?