+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
My request was submitted on the 15th of July.
I requested notes back in june and I got mine in 5 days, but I got the short version of the gcms notes. there were only 15 pages and everything was summarised compared to the 130+ pages from an earlier set of notes.

Reactions: SJCochrane6

juhk

Oct 20, 2020
I requested notes back in june and I got mine in 5 days, but I got the short version of the gcms notes. there were only 15 pages and everything was summarised compared to the 130+ pages from an earlier set of notes.

Hi there,

When did you request it?
I order my notes on June 10th and I didn't receive it yet :(

MissyJ2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hey fellow outlanders, it looks like they are finally starting to process our applications, I have been asked to do a medical again. I had previously done one before applying and it will expire on december 2nd. My AOR is 15th December 2020 and stream is CEC OUTLAND!!
Which country are you in? And congrats!!!

Reactions: kirsteeee

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
It’s so quiet and slow. Need words of motivation to not lose hope
There's many of us in the same boat, putting our lives on hold for something that may or may not come soon. But it's the difficult times in life that makes us appreciate the good times. That first moment of touching down on Canadian soil will feel all that much sweeter given the wait. Once everything is all said and done, it'll be a story to tell the Canadian grandchildren if nothing else.

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
It’s so quiet and slow. Need words of motivation to not lose hope
I know, but I have been seeing a lot of FSW and those with expired coprs get ppr email and renewal emails, respectively so I'm hopeful that we are next. I honestly pray that we do. I finished my one year contract job here in my country and so I'm hoping that we can finally go to Canada to get a new job. I'm trying not to spend money, god help us.

Reactions: cecoutlanduser123

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Lets discuss on positive mindset.

If an outland CEC applicant receives PPR which VO he will receive it from ?

1. Local visa office from his COR
2. Processing VO
3. your choice

How much time will they give for stamping the passport ?

Anyone think that for outland applicants they will start using PR confirmation portal for issue - one time VISA and COPR ? (I strongly see IRCC follow this soon, its a feeling based on knowledge gathered so far by reading a lot - don't ask me source :) )

Reactions: cecoutlanduser123

cecoutlanduser123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
I know, but I have been seeing a lot of FSW and those with expired coprs get ppr email and renewal emails, respectively so I'm hopeful that we are next. I honestly pray that we do. I finished my one year contract job here in my country and so I'm hoping that we can finally go to Canada to get a new job. I'm trying not to spend money, god help us.
I really hope so too!! Praying we all hear something good soon!